A Day To Remember(REQUEST)

YOUR POV:

Yashiro has been Hanako's assistant for a few months now. I remember the day Yashiro introduced me to Hanako. Yashiro drug me to the bathroom and introduced me to the ghost boy,back then Yashiro was so flustered around the boy. Now,she still gets flustered,but her eyes show a trace of love.

Love. That word.

Love is that word that can either bring people together or tear people apart. That's it.

I made my way to Hanako's boundary. Hanako was the school seventh mystery. He was a somewhat confident boy,who gets flustered easily but is a huge pervert. Over the past few months,I've grown a small crush on the boy. He is perfect to me.

His dark brown hair was pretty,his amber eyes always showed his emotions,his smirk when he teased Yashiro or I,his over protectiveness of Yashiro and I. He is...perfect.

My music blasted threw my earbuds as I scrolled threw my phone finishing up my manga. I soon realized that I was in front of Hanako's boundary. A small smile came to my face as my heart sped up. Today I decided that I would confess my love to the ghost boy,I was prepared for rejection. Though,I hope he doesn't actually reject me. I took my earbuds out and slipped my phone into my bag. Lastly,I took a deep breath and pushed open the bathroom door.

"Hanako,Yashiro I'm-"

My whole world was crumbling around me. Everything I worked for was now nothing but dust. I quickly slipped back out into the hallway. My heart was heavy and it was hard to breath. "T-That...That has t-to be a j-joke..."I muttered to myself. I glanced at the door once more,my vision started to blur a little. "Y-Yea...a-a j-joke!" I chocked out as I backed away from the door.

Oh how I wish Hanako just straight up rejected me. I think I could've dealt with that before seeing what I saw.

Why?

Why me?

I know other girls and boys have probably gone threw this same pain. Seeing your crush kissing another girl. But for some reason,it hurt more. Was it the fact I liked Hanako? Or was it the fact that Yashiro is my best friend? And she was kissing Hanako.

I started to walk back to the exit of the old school building. "Oh hi Y/N-Senpai!" I quickly glanced at Kou"h-hi." I muttered looking down"Y/N-Senpai? Are you ok? You seem...off." I nod"I-I'm fine. I just d-don't feel good. Tell Ya-Yashiro and H-Hanako I'm n-not feeling well..."Kou nods and quickly hugs me,something I wasn't ready for. "Get well soon senpai!" Kou then flashes his bright smile and runs off.

I quickly hurried home.

My mind was racing,it started to get harder to breathe. But why? I was crying a lot...

I kicked off my shoes and slipped on my slippers. I then started to feel sick to my stomach. Was what I saw really that bad? I shook my head and went to kitchen and grabbed a cup of water. "I-I must j-just...be light...head...headed..."I took a sip of the water but it didn't help.

My throat started to burn and sting. I groaned in pain,it felt like spikes cutting me. But why? I then went into a coughing fit,I realized that by the time I was done blood was on my hands. "B-Blood?" I stuttered out as I continued to cough again this time-flowers.

My eyes widened as I stumbled back. I was now shaking. This was hard to believe. This has to be a lie. A joke. A sick joke!

"I-I-I can't ha-have...have-"more coughing up blood followed by flowers"ha-hanahaki...disease..."another coughing fit came,my throat was burning. I knew where the blood was coming from,the slits on my throat from the thorns of these flowers.

I hate this.

I hate this.

I.

Hate.

This.

Make it stop!

PLEASE!

3rd POV:

Yashiro walked into her classroom to see Aoi,a worried and sad look on her face. "Nene!" The purple haired girl rushed over to her best friend"Aoi! Good morning." Aoi grabbed Yashiro's hands"did you hear what happened to Y/N?" Yashiro gave her friend a confused look"no. What happened? Is she ok?" Yashiro was starting to get worried.

What did her other best friend do?

"Apparently Y/N's mom came home after work. And she found her daughter dead in her bedroom." Yashiro's eyes widened"really?!" Aoi nods"w-what happened?" Aoi let's go of her hands"the doctors said she died from hanahaki disease." Yashiro's eyes widened as tears brimmed her eyes.

"I-I...I'll be right back!" The daikon girl ran to the other school building,despite classes starting in the next few minutes. "HANAKO-KUN!" Yashiro screamed opening the door to the ghost boys boundary. "Oh hello my lovely assistant~!" Hanako purred a smile on his face"H-Hanako...k-kun..."Hanako's eyes softened as he looked at the girl shaking. "Yashiro?" He hums"what's wrong?" Yashiro then fell to the floor.

"Y/N...Y/N's gone." Hanako's eyes widened"what...happened?" Hanako quietly asks"hanahaki disease..."Hanako stayed quiet for a few seconds as he comforted the girl. Hanako's mind was running right now. The boy might act dumb sometimes,but he was very smart and could read others easily.

Hanako's eyes then widened as he realized why she gained that deadly disease.

Y/N probably saw our kiss yesterday...

Hanako's face then turned a light pink.

She liked me?!

She had to!

His blush faded as he kneeled down the daikon girl. He pulled her into a hug"it's ok..."he whispered petting her hair"she's happy now...trust me..."