I Don't Love You(REQUEST)

A/N:
Long chapter ahead! It also mentions self harm,so you've been warned.

YOUR POV:

Amane Yugi,my ex husband.

We had met in our first year of high school,Amane was shy and often the target for bullying. I saw him being bullied one time,and I stepped in,people started to back off but the bullying didn't stop. Amane was always so worried I'd show up to school bloody nosed or bruised up pretty good,but thankfully that never happened. Amane and I ended up becoming really good friends actually. I learned that Amane's home life was not good,his brother and parents would abusive at any point. I had to often help Amane with his cuts and bruises,I was surprised that he never self harmed or anything. Amane was obsessed with astronomy,it was his best science topic.

Amane wanted to become a science teacher because of his love for it. And of course,I supported his decision.

A year later and I would be confessing my love to the short boy. Amane actually returned the feelings as well,and that's when we began dating.

Countless dates,gifts,laughs,smiles,cries,you name it. We never got bored of each other. We went to the end of year festival after getting to our last year of high school. I was super nervous,but we had a lot of fun.

Amane would often spend the night at my house or sneak in. My parents would get very mad at me for bringing him into the house unexpectedly,like when he'd sneak in. But when I explained his home life,they seemed to be understanding and ok with it. Which I was thankful for.

After highschool,Amane suggested that we get a house together. And so we did. The house was big,2 bedroom,two baths. It was nice enough for the two of us.

It would be years before Amane finally proposed to me. And of course,I accepted his offer. Who knew I'd end up marrying my high school sweetheart?

Amane and I were busy often with university and our jobs. But we still always found time to hang out and go on dates. Finally,I had found out that I was pregnant. Amane was very scared at first especially thinking of the fact if his brother found out,the baby would probably get killed or something.

We finally had a baby girl,we decided to name her D/N(daughter's name). She was exactly like Amane in looks,she had his hair color,pale skin and amber eyes. Amane had promised me that he would never treat a child like he was treated when he was child,he was going to break the chain.

Many of sleepless nights caused stress on Amane. Amane had to get another job to supply for the family since I was not allowed back at work yet.

We were a happy family.

I wish it stayed like that.

I had found out that Amane had been falling out of love with me yet kept it to himself. I always knew that something wasn't right when he'd come home. I'd greet him at the door if I was still awake and he wouldn't say a word. I used to play it off like he was tired,but even when he got days off of teaching he would still be silent.

Finally I asked about it,and that's when he told me the truth.

Amane left the following week. He packed up all his items and left leaving me and D/N alone. By then,she was six years old.

"Mommy." I felt a tug on my sleeve"yes dear?" I hum glancing at my daughter. Every time I looked at her I saw Amane,him.

I wish I didn't.

"My friend from school wants to come over tomorrow,can she?" I hum to myself thinking over my plans"of course she can. I need her parents information though." She nods"I thought you'd say that." She then hands me a paper"that's the info...inform...mation."I thanked her with a smile"I'll give them a call later. Now how about you run off and play while mommy finishes making supper." She smiles and runs out of kitchen.