Middle Girl(REQUEST)

A/N:
So uh I this girl might like me and I'm really really gay for her and I-Ugh-imma mess. I might ask her out soon...aka December but wish me luck lol

YOUR POV:

They tugged on my hair causing me to fall to the floor. My books scattered all over ground. Laughter was soon followed. "Aw look,Y/N is going to whine!" The middle one laughed pointing her finger at me"Yea! What a baby!" I tried to get up but they shoved me back down and laughed.

I hate it here.

I remember that I begged my parents to let me be homeschooled,heck,even go to a new school. But they said to finish the year because it was almost over. Makes sense.

"Y/N are you ok?" I looked to see Hanako sitting next to me"oh Hanako. H-Hello." I felt my cheeks burn a little"hi!" He stands up and starts to pick up a few books with me"I saw what those kids did to you." He says"oh really?" He nods"Y/N,no matter what-"he starts"don't give in." Hanako was being 100% serious right now,and I could tell.

Usually his eyes held mischief or sadness. But now it held venom. "O-Ok...I-I won't." I stutter as he smiles and sets the books in my hands"alright,so where are you headed next?" He asks next to me"lunch. I have to go back to the classroom first. So if you wanna wait out-"he shakes his head"nope. No can do! We aren't doing that." He says"why?" I hum"because something could happen. I don't want that." I sigh and pat his head or rather hat"nothing will happen. I'll meet you in the bathroom ok?" He nods"alright..."

Every lunch period but Wednesday I'd go eat my lunch with Hanako in the bathroom or his boundary. Wednesday was for Yashiro and Aoi.

I quickly ran into the classroom and set my books down and grabbed my lunchbox. "Clear." I mutter as I head down the hall quickly. Please don't let me be seen. Please don't let me be seen. I thought to myself but of course,I was caught.

My luck.

"Oh where you going Y/N~?" I stopped and turned to see the middle girl from before"uh..."I froze"t-to eat m-my lunch?" She nods"well,carry on then. If you can even make it that long~." She flips her hair and then leaves"ok then..."I mutter as I watched her walk off. I sighed and ran into the bathroom.

"Y/N! You made it!" Hanako yells hugging me"uh-huh. Sure did." I set my bento box onto the window sill. "Y/N I've been meaning to ask you." I hear Hanako start as I take the lid off my bento box and take out my chopsticks"what?" I ask"why do you choose to eat in here almost everyday? We have the whole school. I can go anywhere in the school." I nod"well that's true but,I like it here for two reasons-"I start"please don't let this be a fetish thing." I slap his arm"no! It's not! I like it here because:
1. You're here
And 2:
It feels like a safe place from out there."

"Safe place?" I nod"yea..."I trail off as I start to eat"it's like a save point in a video game. When I enter here,it's my health returns and all my stats are high again. Out there is h*ll. Literally..."I trail off.

"I see..."

Me and Hanako made small talk and once even the Mokke's joined in. It was nice and peaceful...

Until they showed up again.

"Well well,look what we got here!" The middle girl said"what are you doing Y/N~? Hiding here won't do you any good." The other says"ya know eating all that will make you get fat." I looked down and could feel Hanako's murderous vibe.

"Oh Y/N,we made you something~." Purrs the middle one. She pulls out some rope from behind her back. "You like being tied up right? I heard you do~." I felt my cheeks burn.

"I-I-I-"I couldn't answer.

Why?!?!

Ugh!

"That's it. Y/N,I know you're fixing to hate me,but I'm going to kill them." I see Hanako pull out his knife"WAH! HANAKO! STOP!" The girls laughed"talking to your imaginary friend will get you no where~!" The middle one purrs"grab her."

The other girl(s) rush over to me and grab me. They throw me onto the floor,pain went threw my body. "Now,if you're quiet,this won't hurt so much~."

The lights then went out.

"What the h*ll?!" One asked.

"I can't see anything!" Another cried.

A scream was heard and my eyes widen. By the time the lights were on they were all gone. The only thing left a was rope and Hanako.

"Hanako? What did you do?!" I demanded as he laughed"I just turned off the lights in here and then touched them. That's it." I nod and helps me up"thanks." He nods"why'd you help me though?" I ask"I have my reasons..."he trails off looking over at the rope.

"So what do we do with that?" I hum.

"Tie you up~."

"EW! HANAKO YOU PERV!"