Skating(REQUEST)

A/N:
You made me do small research on the 50's...sooooo gold star for you:)
And I had to rewrite is twice bc it didn't save🤡
YOUR POV:

"Y-Y/N would you...maybe want to go to the skating rink with me t-tomorrow...after school?" I felt my cheeks heat up as I shut my locker and slipped on my shoes"aw,that sounds like a lot of fun Amane." I said with a smile"yes,that sounds fun. I should be free tomorrow. I'll call you,alright?" The boy nods his cheeks a bright pink,I let out a small giggle as I kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the school building.

Amane had been my boyfriend for 3 months now,we've never been on a date or anything. My parents were extremely strict on me,they didn't want me to smoke or anything of the sorts. They saw dating as a bad thing until you were 18. So sadly,they don't know about us. But I can always tell them I'm going out with Yashiro.

I quickly headed home,and once I opened the door I saw my mom smoking a cigarette with the back door open. "Mom! I'm home!" I called out walking into the small kitchen. She turned around a smile on her face as she put out the drug. "Good evening Y/N. How was school?" I put my hands behind my back"it was lovely." I replied"I was actually wondering if maybe,I could go out tomorrow night?" She gives me skeptical look"why?"

I swallowed"w-well,Yashiro invited me to go to the skating rink." I explained"is Yashiro's parents going?" I shake my head"no. But she said that the latest we'd be home is 9pm." My mom nods"we'll see. I have to talk with your father first." I nod and kiss her on the cheek and head to my room.

I shut the door and turn on my lamp. I grab the phone and start to spin the dial to call Amane. I really hope you are h-

"Hello?"
"A-Amane?"
"No. This is his brother,Tsukasa."

I bit my lip.

"I-I see. Well,can you tell Amane to call me when he gets home?"
"If I remember. But yes,of course."
"Thank you! Oh,my name is Y/N. I got to go now,buh-bye!"

I set the phone on the holder and went over to my radio. I started to play around with it until I found a station to play. And then one of my favorite songs came on,a big smile came to my face. I turned it up to as loud as it could go and started to play it:
(Apparently this song came out in 64,but can we act like it came out in the 50's? Thank you:))

I danced around my room singing along but it suddenly cut short when a knock was on my door. I turned down my song and went over to my door,I opened it to see that it was my parents. "I hear you want to go skating with Yashiro?" My dad questions as I nod"if you both allow me,then yes." They both look at each other"fine. We'll allow you to go." My mom says as a big smile comes to my face as I hug both of my parents. "THANK YOOOOOUUUU!"

Time skip to tomorrow

I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I adjusted my purple headband and twirled my hair around in my fingers. I wore a simple light blue dress that went a little passed my knees,along with a purple belt. I wore white gloves and flats. I took a deep breath in the calm my heart rate. I don't know why I'm so nervous! It's just Amane!

I finally walked out of the bathroom to see Amane! I rushed up to him and hugged him. He was taken back but then spun me around"Y/N! I am so glad you showed up. I was scared you said no." He sets me down giving me a small peck on the lips. I felt my cheeks heat up as I crossed my arms"no,I would never bail on you! My parents think I'm out with Yashiro." I said"I'm such a bad girl." He laughs"why couldn't you say you were wit-"I glared at him slightly"my parents don't want me to date until I'm 18." He nods"sorry,I forgot." I shake my head"come on! Let's go get our skates." I say taking his hand in mine and dragging him over to the skates area.

We got our skates and put them on. I stood up from my seat and waited for Amane to put tie his up,I glanced over at the rink to see couples,friends and individuals skating. Finally Amane was ready,we skated over to rink. I stepped on almost falling but quickly got my balance. "Ah! It's been so long since I have skated." I said to no one in particular. Amane stepped on,his legs wobbling. "Amane,when was the last time you went skating?" I hum,but there was no answer.

"Amane?" I turn next to me to see nobody there. I spin around to see him still at the start. I sigh and roll over to him. "Amane,you've never skated have you?" He shakes his head"you should've told me!" I yell slightly"let me help you!" He shakes his head,his amber eyes wide. "N-No. Go have fun,I shouldn't stop you." I roll my eyes"non sense! I'm going to help. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't?" I sigh"first,we'll start on form. You see how my knees are bent?" I say lifting the dress a little,his cheeks were a bright pink but he soon nods. "That's the form to skate." He nods and bends his knees.

"Alright,now how you actually skate is you move right then left. Like so." I skate a little ahead and soon spin around and come back. "What about the-"he starts"the stoppers?" He nods"eh,don't worry about them. Every time I try and use them I fall. They don't really help me,but they could help you." I shrug"anyways,hold onto my hand." He does"now we are going to skate over to there." I say pointing to the corner in front of us.

He quickly takes his hand out of my grip"b-but w-what if w-we fall?" I shrug a smile on my face"then we do." I say taking his hand again"if you fall,shake it off. My mom told me to do that. The worse you'll get is a bruise or small scratch. You're not going to die." He nods"just tell me when you are ready and we can go." He takes a deep breath in"o-ok. I'm ready."

We start to skate but then I felt my body hit the ground. I groan in pain a little seeing as I landed on my hand. I sat up and looked at my left hand,it was bright red. "Well,that hurt a lot...I'll check it out later..."I say as I get up and skate over to Amane.

"Amane?" He looks at me,tears in his eyes. "You ok?" He stays silent"I m-made you fall!" I sigh and bend down to his height"yes,you did. But that's the point. The point is to have fun and not worry about what others are thinking. If you fall,then so be it. Nobody is going to judge you. You always start somewhere." He then glances at my hand"your hand is r-" I nod"I landed on it. It's was my fault. I'll check it out later." I stand up"how 'bout another try?" I offer him my hand but he doesn't take it.

"Think of skating as like...trial and error." I hum"there's not really any correct way of doing it. You find the method that is right for you." He nods"we can go whenever you want...skating or leaving the rink I mean." He shakes his head"we're not leaving until I can do this rink by myself once!" His rued showed determination. A smile came to my face"then let's get going. I don't have all night,remember?" He nods and takes my hand and stands up.