~Bloody Nose~

(Y/n POV)
*Beep, beep, beep*

Ugh, that sound is the sound I dread most in this world. It indicates that I have to get out of my comfortable bed and go to school. I crawl out of my hobbit hole of a bed and groggily walk to my bathroom. From there I do my business and brushed my teeth slowly. I blink slowly and stare at myself in the mirror as I brush my teeth. Maybe today is a good day to off myself, it'll get me out of school after all. Still feeling tired, I splashed some cold water on my face to try to wake myself up. Surprise, it doesn't work and I still have this urge to kill myself. I return to my room and sit on my bed. I just need a few more minutes in my pajamas, I'm not ready to say goodbye to them just yet. Pajamas to me is an oversized shirt without any pants but hey, it's comfortable.

I force myself to get up and put on my UA uniform. I look at myself in the body mirror for a long while. I admire myself from every angle and realize no matter which angle I'm in, I still look like a potato. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a soft, scratchy meow. My black, fluffy cat rubs his head against my leg. "Good morning to you too Edgar," I greet my cat while laughing. I pat him on the head before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

I kiss my parents on the cheeks and grab a piece of toast, just like every classic anime. I run outside, checking my phone for the time. Dammit, I'm going to be late. I run faster and before I know it, my face hits someone's back. I fall to the ground, dropping the piece of toast that was previously in my mouth. This really is like and anime. I feel this sharp pain in my nose so I touch it. Upon retrieving my hand, I see red liquid staining it. Shit shit shit, that's a lot of blood. The blood's now dripping onto the concrete and onto my uniform. I look up and quickly say sorry to the half white and half red haired teen in front of me. He just stands there with a monotone look.

(Todroki's POV)
D..did y/n just run in..into me? My heart's racing. I must be dreaming. S..someone needs to pinch me. Maybe I should pinch myself. I need to do something. I can't just freeze up and watch her bleed. Shit, do something. I probably look like a creep just standing here, staring at her while she bleeds. She says sorry in such a low voice that not even the mice can hear. So cute!! My face must be a deep shade of red right now. I must keep my cool. Am I smiling like an idiot? I feel like I am. Do something!!

Wait, she's bleeding a lot. I just hurt my precious bunny!! I have to do something! Anything!! I..I'm frozen!! Deep breaths. With much self loathing, I finally manage to put my shaky hand out in front of her. She looks up with her e/c orbs staring into mine. T..this is our first real eye contact. This feels like an out of body experience. I can feel my soul leaving my body.

(Y/n's POV)
The half and half teen puts his hand out in front of my fatigue figure. I guess he's trying to help me up. I wish he really wouldn't though. I don't really like touching people plus my hands have a pool of blood that unmercifully dripped from my nose. "I..I ha..have b.." why am I so shy? I can't even spit a simple sentence out without stuttering. "I know, let me help you," He says in the most monotone voice.

This is too much for my anxiety. Maybe I really should've offed myself instead of making it an internal joke to myself. I want to run so badly but I grab his hand, letting him help me. Now blood covers his hand and the rem of his sleeve. There's a lot of eyes on us and I can tell that my face is as red as a tomato, aside from the blood that covers half my face. After a while of walking I realize we're going the opposite way of the school. "Where a..are w..we going?" I manage to ask the stranger. "To my house," he responds in a dull voice. Why is he taking me to his house? Is he planning on killing me? Should I scream for help? Panic and questions cloud my mind. We learned stranger danger in pre-school, why the hell am I not running? Run bitch, move your feet the opposite way! He gives me a small glance and obviously sees the panic in my eyes and says, "It's close by so it'll be easier to clean up all the blood."