Ghost

I flutter my eyes open when the golden sun hit them. A yawn escaped my well rested lips. That was the best sleep I've received in ages. A slight giggle left my mouth. I almost didn't want to leave the bed. I sink my naked body further into the bed and close my eyes to try to get sleep to consume me once again.

All of a sudden I shot up, suddenly remembering last nights events. I look over to my side to see a naked Todoroki sleeping. A heavy gasp escaped my lips. Oh shit. I just had sex with Todoroki. I could faintly remember last night. It all seemed hazy. I couldn't believe I was so blinded by my horniness.

It's not like I could sneakily escape considering the state my legs are in. Wait, I thought we were gonna wait until they were healed. There goes that. I rub my temples to get rid of the growing headache. At least I'm not getting Stockholm syndrome, and I stand by that.

I let out a heavy sigh and began shaking Todoroki awake. His eyes opened and an immediate smile arose on his face. "Hey bunny," he said in a groggy voice. "H..hi," I say as my face grew hot from embarrassment. "I.. need help taking a s..shower," I continued. Todoroki let out a sweet laugh and said, "it's okay, we can take a bath together."

My face grew red and I swear I could feel steam come out of my ears. Todoroki sat up and pinched my cheek, "so cute." He kissed my forehead and got out of bed. I watched as he walked to the bathroom. I could hear the water turn on and hit the bottom of the tub. The sound was relaxing.

Soon Todoroki walked back in and carried my naked body bridal style. He set me on the toilet and wrapped my casts in saran wrap so they wouldn't get wet. He then placed me in the tub delicately, like a flower. Afterwards, he came in himself.

I basked in the warmth of the water but felt restless. I open my eyes to see Todoroki staring at me. I awkwardly smile at him as he gave me a genuine one in return. "You know, we didn't use protection. There's a slight chance that you're pregnant," Todoroki said as he let out an innocent giggle. I could feel my eye twitching. He says that like he intended for that to happen.

I hold my breath to prevent myself from yelling. "Todoroki," I sigh out, trying to remain calm. "Yes my little bunny," he said, sounding oblivious to what he just said. "Will you pick me up a pregnancy test," I say through my teeth.

Todoroki giggled like a child. He scooted closer to me, his face inches from mine. "The test wouldn't be positive right away, give it a few days." I didn't want to make him mad so I decided to stay silent. "Are you mad at me?" He asked. "W.. what... nooooo?" I say, looking everywhere but his eyes.

He laughed and went back to his original position. "Anyways, no need in stressing about it, I doubt you're pregnant," Todoroki said cheerfully and started cleaning my body. I tried to calm my mind but todoroki's word still stained my thoughts. "Pregnant," there's no way.

Eventually we were done bathing and Todoroki dressed me up in one of his oversized shirts and matching lingerie to go under. The shirt was like a dress on me. Soon Todoroki put on a skirt that you could barely see because of the oversized shirt.

We soon made it downstairs where I was greeted with a sweet aroma. Kouki looked at us and smiled, holding out a fresh plate of waffles. I softly smile at kouki which he returned my smile.

"You should be resting, it's bad for you to be walking around with the condition that your legs are in," Todoroki said plainly to kouki. He gave out a kind giggle and sat the plate of waffles down on the table, "I couldn't rest easily knowing that my master and his mistress were starving."

"Gah, enough with this mushy stuff, let's just eat," Bakugou said, obviously annoyed. We all sat in our spots as kouki went and got everyone's drink. He carried a tray with everyone's desired drinks. He handed them out to everyone, with me being last.