Kissing

{y/n's pov}

None of us wanted to let go of each other. I was shaking like crazy and my anxiety was going through the roof but I didn't want this kiss to end. I felt Izuku try to pull away, probably because you could hear my heart from a mile away. I wasn't about to let this end so I deepen the kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth. This shocked him, hell, this shocked me. I didn't know I was capable of such thing but I was. I explore every inch of his mouth with my tongue. Not going to lie, it felt weird but it was nice.

I open my front door without even looking and staying in contact with Izuku's lips. Maybe this could turn into something more. I pull him inside and he falls on top of me. At that moment we let go of each other because of the shock of the fall. A line of saliva was connected to our lips while pulling apart. We look at each other, him still on me. Soon we both started laughing and Izuku stood up. He helped me up and we dust ourselves off. I bite my lip, not knowing what to say next. "Y..you should probably leave before my parents get home." I say, out of breathe. "O..of course ." He says, giving me a peck on the lips than leaving.

I watch him walk off from my door and once he's out of sight I close it. I fall on my couch and lay there, processing what just happened. What would've happened if we didn't fall? Would it have went farther than kissing? We might've had sex. No, I can't think like that. No sex until I'm an adult. That's been my plan for years now. I soon found myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

{todoroki's pov}{time rewind, you and deku kissing}

I need to save you. I can obviously see by the look on your face that you're disturbed. That's it! I'm going to go up to the two of you and break the two of you apart. My plan is foolproof. You do belong to me after all.

I was about to leave my post but something stopped me. It looked like Deku was pulling away. Thank god, the kiss was about to end. W..wait. Y/n? D..did you just pull midoriya in? Are you French kissing HIM?! Why would you do that to me. I feel so betrayed.

No, what am I thinking. Of course you don't want this. Midoriya must have you in some kind of spell. I must save my princess.

Y/n, no, stop! Did you just open your door. Are you two going to have sex. I'm the only one who can do that with you. I have to stop this. I have to kill Midoriya. Oh, thank god. You two fell and the kiss ended, finally. Sure, I don't like the position you are in but it's better than sex. And now he's finally gone. I thought the date would never end. I'm mad that he touched my y/n but I have to look on the bright side. I now know every detail about your quirk thanks to this outing with Midoriya. I watch as you slowly go to sleep and I walk off. It's time to do the thing I've been waiting for. Killing Midoriya.

I catch up with him and follow him. We're in some kind of dark ally. It's almost perfect for the kidnapping, almost a little too perfect. Something isn't right here.

"W..who's there?" I hear a frightened Midoriya say. "I could tell that you've been following me for awhile. If you want to fight, here is the perfect place." He says. How'd he know I was here? Doesn't matter. Plan hasn't changed. I'm still going to take Midoriya's life. I chuckle as a response to Midoriya's question. I than spread ice everywhere, trapping poor Deku in a corner. I laugh maniacally as Midoriya tries to punch through the layers upon layers of ice. I use my fire to make smoke, blocking Midoriya's vision. He was still punching but he wasn't getting anywhere (this was still a time when Midoriya broke his bones every time he used his quirk). The results were broken bones and ice shards everywhere. It wasn't like Midoriya could leap out of my ice prison because after he jumps he won't be able to run. Haha, I have won, midoriya. I took my chloroform soaked rag and put it around deku's nose and mouth. Victory is mine.

{Izuku's pov}

Argh, it hurts everywhere. My now two purple arms couldn't fight back against the man who was putting a rag around my face. I knew exactly what was on that rag and held my breathe for as long as possible. I soon gave in and took a big whiff. All of a sudden my eyes started to water. Everything started to spin and I felt like vomiting. It felt as if my throat was swollen, making it hard for me to breath. Within thirty seconds my body gave in. I stopped struggling and everything went quiet. Soon enough the darkness swallowed me up and I fell unconscious.

{todoroki's pov}

Blue and red flashes were everywhere. Loud sirens filled the air. Shit, I can't get caught. Who else is willing to protect my bunny the way I am. I use my fire side to melt the ice so there wouldn't be any traces of me here. Someone probably saw the smoke and called 911. I pick up Izuku's sleeping body and I run. Where should I go. Where can I go. I'm not about to go to prison because of Midoriya.