Freedom

{Y/n's pov}

Minutes, maybe hours, possibly even days. Could it possibly even been weeks. I don't know, but time seems to go by so slowly down here. Nothing but the quiet and the dark. Nothing but my thoughts.

I wanted to die. I so badly wanted to get out of this chair. My back hurt, my hair was greasy, I peed and shit on myself a couple times, I stank, I was lonely, I was hungry, I was tired, my head hurt, I was thirsty, I missed my friends and family. What more did this monster want to take from me.

Todoroki hasn't come to see me, not even once. Not to feed me, to give me fresh clothing, nothing. Being alone in the dark for who knows how long is enough to drive me crazy. I wanted the pain to go. I wanted it all to end.

{todoroki's pov}

Today is the day my bunny!! The day where you get out of the basement. I'm so excited that your timeout is over. Now we can do a bunch of fun stuff together!!

I open the basement door to only be met with a foul smell of piss and shit. I gagged at first but I soon collected myself and walked down the stairs. Once downstairs I see you in the chair staring at me. Your eyes were wide and it looked like you were frightened.

I'm not gonna lie y/n, you look horrible. But I still love you and I still think you're beautiful. If I don't love you at your worst then I don't deserve you at your best.

We sat there in awkward silence for awhile until you decided to break it, "look at what you did to me," she said in a whisper as she cried. You had your head down. I didn't like what I did but it needed to be done. "I..I'm sorry y/n, but.." I started, "you had to be in a timeout for slapping me." You didn't say anything.

"Y/n?" I said. "Please don't leave me down here any longer." She said brokenly. This made me want to cry but I stayed in my monotoned act. "Your timeout is over now, how does a shower sound?" You perked you're head up a my words. I could see the light in your eyes. This made me smile.

I untied the rope to free you. Once I did you stood up and almost tripped. Luckily I was there and caught you. You were probably weak because you haven't eaten or slept in awhile. I couldn't imagine sleeping in that chair.

I have you lean against me as we made our way up the stairs and out of the basement. You closed your eyes because of the bright light so I stood there patiently, waiting for you to get used to the light again.

{y/n's pov}

Once my eyes got adjusted to the light I was met with a dining table with huge body sized windows. Outside were a bunch of trees and even a lake. So we weren't in the city, that's nice to know.

Todoroki led me to a bathroom and sat me on the lid of the toilet. I sat there as he left and brought back some fresh clothing. "I'll leave you to do your thing." He stayed and then left.
The first thing I did was brush my teeth.

Once I was done with that I remove my clothing. I turn the shower on and check the water. It was the perfect temperature. I hop in and I cleaned the catastrophe such as myself. It felt nice and I was already feeling so much better. I spent a good 30 minutes in the shower because I couldn't find it in myself to leave.

Once I was done I put the clean clothing on. It was comfy which is definitely what I needed. Nothing like an over sized hoodie with shorts. It kind of looked like I wasn't wearing any pants but I was sort of fine with that. I was comfy so that's all that mattered. The hoodie smelled like todoroki which made me believe that it was his.

I usually didn't blow dry my hair but for some reason I did this time. I guess it was because I wanted to feel nice. Once my hair was dry I straightened it which made me feel pretty. I guess now I needed food and sleep.

I heard a knock on the door and I open it. I was face to face with todoroki. "Dinner is ready," he stated which made me drool. We made our way to the dinning table that I first saw and there were food on the table. I was sat across from todoroki. I look down at my plate and realize that it was f/f. I look at todoroki and he did a little head gesture indicating for me to dig in.

I take a bite and damn did it taste good. It was the best thing ever. I chug my water and practically swallow my food without chewing. I felt like a pig but at least I was a happy pig. Todoroki chuckled at my actions which made me blush in embarrassment. "Todo?" I ask in my sweetest tone possible. Like hell I wanted to go back in the basement, "how long was I down there for." I ask. I hated him but I have to watch what I say and do. It took him awhile to respond, "6 days." He said in a monotone voice. His words rang through my head. Six days. I didn't say anything back, instead I finished my meal.

Once done he took me to a room and sat me on the bed. "You can sleep here:" he said. The bed was huge and super comfortable. Rich kids. He chains my foot to the bed post which was a little uncomfortable but it was a big upgrade from the chair. At least I was laying down now. I pull the blanket over me and I was asleep in no time.