Trouble

{y/n's pov}

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. It was beautiful and the scenery was just gorgeous to wake up to. I hop out of bed only to find a note.

Put this on after your shower:)
                -shoto❤️

Yeah, exactly how am I supposed to take a shower with this chain on? Guess you didn't think that through huh? I guess I'll just have to go without showering. Ugh, I really need to bathe but oh well.

Boredom hit me like a brick wall. I went over to the piano and started playing. I mean, there isn't anything else I could do. It gets old after hours of playing. It's only been two days and I'm already getting bored with my only source of entertainment.

Hours have passed and I was playing the piano until my door was slammed opened. The half and half boy rushed in and looked at me for a hot minute. "Why haven't you changed." He questioned. "I can't shower with this chain on." I respond happily, trying to not give my act away. "Damn, sorry bunny, my brain is everywhere." He said in panic. "It's alright, is something wrong." He didn't respond. He just looked at me with wide eyes.

He took an inhale and said, "everything is fine bunny." He said while trying to calm himself down. Something was definitely off. What was he thinking? "Bunny, you're not going to like this but we don't have a choice." That scared me. What wouldn't I like. My eyes widened and my voice started to shake. "W..what do y..you mean?" He only looked at me, not saying anything. He sighed and said, "you don't have to worry about it right now. How about a shower." How can I not worry?

He seemed to have calm down and now he was smiling. The idea he'd just came up with had to be a good one in order to completely change his mood. He took my chain off and led me to the bathroom.

{todoroki's pov}

I took your chains off and led you to the bathroom. Once the door was closed I sat on your piano bench. Think shoto. Dad said that we were taking the vacation in summer. It was a couple months away from now so I had plenty of time. The place I would put you isn't the best idea, it was risky. Hell, this whole thing was risky. You wouldn't like it either.

I take a deep breath and I start playing the piano. My mother forced me to take lessons when I was little. Call me biased but I wasn't as good as you, no one is as good as you. I picked up my fingers and I played a Beethoven song.

^^^^the song Todo is playing and I don't expect you to listen to it all the way through, it's pretty long

{y/n's pov}

I turned the water off only to hear the sound of a piano. The music they were playing, it's absolutely gorgeous. They were so much better then I was. I wanted to see where the beautiful sound came from so I got dressed in the outfit todoroki left for me.

 I wanted to see where the beautiful sound came from so I got dressed in the outfit todoroki left for me

^^^what you're wearing

I open the bathroom door to see shoto playing the piano. My jaw dropped. He looked so lost in thought . He looked so peaceful and perfect. I've always had a soft spot for men who could play piano. I always found it alluring.

I hadn't realized it until I was right behind him that I've been walking towards him. It seemed that my feet had a mind of its own. Once the song was over I ask, "sonata 17 by Beethoven, right?" He flinched a little, "y/n, I didn't even realize you were there. You really know your music, huh." He said in more of a statement then a question.

"You look gorgeous," he said as he looked at me up and down. I blushed and thanked him. We linked arms and we left the room. "So um, what're we doing?" I asked. "You'll see." He said as we walked into the dining room. He opened the body sized window, well, I thought it was a window. It turned out to be a double glass door with glass windows on either side. He led me outside and the view was breathtaking.

 He led me outside and the view was breathtaking

^^ your view

We walked down the porch and to the table. He pulled out my chair and I sat down. "What's this for?" I ask. "I can't have a nice dinner with my beautiful girlfriend." Girlfriend. I never agreed to that. All I did was chuckle as a response.

On my plate was fish, rice, and green beans. I never ate this good before I came here. I guess that's the only good thing about this place. "Y/n, we need to talk." Oh no. Whenever someone says that it means trouble. My eyes widened as I slowly looked at todoroki. "About?" I say, hesitantly. "I know almost everything about you, that's no secret. But I don't know anything about your past." He paused, waiting for me to say something. Once I didn't he continued, "would you like sharing it with me?" He said with a smile.

No. I don't want to share my past. I don't want to think about my past. I just want to continue on with life. The regret and guilt has been eating away at me for years. I don't want to tell him. What do I even say. "Something bad happened that I don't want to get into right now." Was all I could think of. "What about your past." I know his past has to be tragic because of the burn on his face. Or it could've been a quirk accident and I'm just assuming things.

"I'll tell you my past if you tell me your's." He bargained. I wanted to say no but curiosity ate away at me. "Deal, you go first." I say as a response. He smiled and told me his history. He was abused and his mother poured boiling water on him. He was trained to be number one hero because his father was too weak to become number one himself. His parents kept reproducing until the perfect half and half child came along.

"Dang," was all I said. What am I supposed to say? I wasn't the best at awkward situations. I was looking at the floor in awkward silence. "It doesn't bother me anymore." He said, trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work. "Anyways, I do believe that it's your turn." Haha, yeah. My turn. Life is just perfect. I take a deep breathe and tell him my back story. "So it all started when I got my quirk..."