MURDERER

I lay in bed, the word murderer bouncing around in my head. Todoroki was happy with my answer, bakugou was mad, and kouki held sympathy. I couldn't win. Tears fell from my eyes and landed on my pillow, soaking it. That puking feeling never left.

Morning came in a blink of an eye, but I didn't even get a wink of sleep. Todoroki barged through the door and said, "morning my bunny. Breakfast is ready." I didn't give him a reaction, instead I just laid in my bed, doing nothing. "Bunny, you alright? You look sick," he said, bringing his hand to my forehead. "Oh boy, you're hot. Don't worry, I'll take care of you," he said before leaving the room.

He came back with a few things in hand. First, he placed a bag of ice on my forehead, and then he started feeding me like I was a baby. He had a spoon of soup in his hand and brought it up to my mouth. I kept my mouth shut, still refusing to give him a reaction.

"Bunny, you have to eat," he said calmly. To be honest, I couldn't eat, even if I wanted to. I'd end up puking it up. I mean, I'm a murderer now. MURDERER.

Tears streamed from my eyes again. "Oh bunny, I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry," Todoroki said worriedly. I turn around, my back now facing him. "Bunny? Did I do something wrong?" Todoroki asked, sounding confused.

MURDERER

MURDERER

MURDERER

Those words played on repeat in my head. I'm a murder because of Todoroki and he doesn't even see what he did wrong. Stay calm y/n, he's trying to get a reaction out of you. I hold my breath to keep myself from yelling at him. Todoroki sighed and left the room. I was finally alone again.

(Karma's POV)

I stand in front of the limp body. "What's the time of death," I ask the person preforming autopsy. "Around midnight last night," she said. Mr. Todashi, a father and husband, found dead earlier this morning.

I crouched down to the height of the corpse. Our main suspects would reasonably be the wife or son but I don't think it was either. I did some digging and apparently Kouki Todashi is Shoto Todoroki's personal butler.

Although that kirishima kid is a suspect and evidence is strongly pointed to him, I don't think he did the murders. He does have a secret but I don't think he's capable of murder. This murder also proves his innocence. I doubt he knew the Todashi family and even if he did, I doubt he had beef with them.

I stand up and explore the relatively small house. The down stairs contained a living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom. Upstairs had two small bedrooms, and a bathroom. One bedroom had storage and the other bedroom was filled with little boy stuff.

In the corner of the room held a bed big enough for a teenager. Beside the bed was a desk. In the closet were edgy clothes that I could only imagine a teen wearing. Other then that, you wouldn't even know this was a teen's room. Boy toys decorated the floor and overfilled the toy box. Posters of kid cartoons blanketed the walls. Pictures of a little boy hanged on the walls.

Looks like someone's parents couldn't get over the fact that their little boy was growing up. But that wasn't what bothered me. What bothered me was the storage room. Why would they have a room full of junk when they could put that in the basement? I knew there was one, I saw a door to it.

I walk back downstairs and into the only door I hadn't opened. What stopped me from opening it before was the heavy, reinforced locks. I was curious but it wasn't apart of the investigation. Now, it could potentially be apart of it. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Truth was, I was too curious.

I had a deep feeling tug at my heart. It was a tinge of fear. The fear of whatever is behind this door doesn't meet my expectations. I sigh. I shouldn't be thinking things like this. I should be hoping this door doesn't meet my expectations.

I push the thought aside and began to bust down the door. One bang, two bangs, on the third bang, the door busted. I start walking down the dark, eerie, wooden stairs. Each step let out a large croak.

Finally at the bottom, I was met with a horrific sight. A hospital bed was in the middle of the room, blood and soot staining the floor around it. Bloody weapons were hooked up on the walls. There was a strong smell of gasoline and smoke. The soot around the room was also evident that there was a fire, but why isn't everything burned to dust? Simple, whoever owned this room had it replaced. You can tell because the bed isn't at all bloody but the floor surrounding it was. Some of the weapons also looked completely new.

The question is, who owned this room? It's obvious that one of the Todashi's owned it, possibly all three. I turn around to the sound of the stairs creaking. Two officers came down, their jaws dropping at the sight.

"Woah, so detective Tsuragamae, what do you think happened here?" One of the cops asked. "Well, this room stinks of Mr. Todashi and his son, along with the scent of perfume. My theory is that them two brought women down here and killed them," I say, unfazed. Looks like this room met my expectations, how utterly sad.

"What makes you so sure?" The other cop asked. "Part dog, remember?" I say, annoyed. "That's what makes me a good detective," I continued. They both nodded in amusement. "But of course we can't prove anything without evidence. We saw how relying on my nose got us last time. Todoroki ended up walking the streets a free man," I say, anger washing over me.

One of the detectives raised a brow and asked, "you still think it's him. That kirishima kid seems more suspicious, don't you think?" I chuckle in annoyance and began investigating the room. No point in wasting my time on imbeciles.

As I searched seemingly, one cop asks, "so what do you you think happened to mrs todashi?" I sigh and say, "multiple things could've happened, she is missing after all. She could've killed her husband and ran away. She could've been kidnapped. She could've seen someone kill her husband then ran away. Take your pick. I'm more concerned about the boy. Why don't you take him in for questioning."

The cops looked confusingly at each other. "He's missing too sir," one says. I stop investigating to look at their dumb faces. "He's not missing, he's Todoroki's butler. Check to see if he's with him," I say annoyed.