Bye Bye Kouki

{todoroki's pov}{time rewind}

I lift up your sleeping form bridal style and take you to your room. I lay you on your bed, tuck you in, and give you a kiss on the head. I walk out and lock all the locks.

"Kouki!" I yell. He came rushing towards me with a soft smile on his face, "yes master." I sigh and say, "go in the basement, I'll be down there shortly."  He gave me a bow and started walking off.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. After that I go down to the basement. The smell of dried blood and piss still lingered. I saw Kouki standing in the middle of the floor.

"Sit," I say while gesturing to the wooden chair it the middle of the room. Kouki gave me a small smile and sat down. He knows what I'm about to do and yet he still cooperates. Loyal to the very end I guess. Well semi loyal. If he was loyal to the very end then I wouldn't be doing this.

I chain his hands and legs to the chair. He still had a soft smile on his face but even then, I knew he was just hiding his fear. I take a few steps away from the chair to look Kouki in the eyes.

"You know why you're here, right?" I ask, almost feeling guilty for what I was about to do. Kouki was my best friend, how could I do this to him. He just simply nodded yes with that same smile on his face.

I have him a weak smile. "Just to make things clear, I'm going to tell you everything you have done wrong so you can work on fixing it," I say, trying to hide my guilt. He just gave me a smile so I took that as a sign to continue.

"Okay, so you hug her way too many times, even when she only had a towel on. You also have her art supplies even after she did what she did, you gave bakugou his own room without permission, you've developed a crush on MY bunny, you were watching us through the security cameras, yeah, I knew that was you, I'm not stupid. You even got so close to y:n that you told her your tragic back story, and the list just goes on forever. But what I'm more concerned about is you giving her the knife. I went back and watched the security feed and heard you two's conversation. She thought you gave her the knife to kill me but you said she was wrong. You wanted her to hurt herself didn't you? My question is why?"

Kouki's smile slowly vanished. He took a deep breathe in and said, "yes, that is why I gave her the knife. It did pain me to see what she did to herself but I knew it would patch things up with the two of you. You two weren't on the best terms and now look at you two. You guys are making progress." His smile soon reappeared.

He was right. We were making progress. You went from despising me to making deals with me. I mean, I did let bakugou live for you. But even at that, it wasn't enough. Everyone made mistakes. You never look at what I did right. How many times have I could've raped you but didn't, how I let bakugou live, how I'm letting you fix your legs even after I figured out you were lying. Why can't you see the good stuff.

But even after the knife incident, you still hate me but we were making progress so I couldn't say that kouki's plan didn't work but it was way too risky. What if you actually died. I don't even want to think about it. Seeing those bandages around your arms haunt me.

"I can't say that you're wrong but it was too risky. I still have to punish you for that," I spit out coldly. "Do whatever you need to do master, no hard feelings," he smiled. That made me almost regret what I was about to do. "Don't worry Kouki, I'm not gonna lay a finger on you," I say in a monotoned tune. My words made him raise an eyebrow. "Then tell me young master, what are you planning on doing?" He asked sweetly.