Devil's Anger

{y/n's pov}

B..Bakugou's finger? Damn it. I need to be more careful when I talk to him. He has the upper hand. He's so much more powerful then I am. Why do I act like I can just say and act how ever I want. He has the power. I'm just a pawn in his game. I'm not in charge of my own life, he is. He is in charge of MY life. I have to play his games if I don't want other people getting hurt.

Tears streamed down my face. How many more people have to die or get hurt. First was midoriya, then mineta, bakugou, now Kouki. How much longer do I have to deal with this? My eyes felt heavy so I closed them for a bit. I took deep breathes in and out. What's my plan? I have nothing. It'd be okay if I had nothing to lose but I did have something to lose. Bakugou and Kouki. If I don't want them dead then I have to play nice.

The stress overwhelmed me. I was too exhausted to think but I was too busy thinking to sleep. It'll get better. The plan hasn't changed. I act like I love him, get his trust. Even if I never escape this place, bakugou and Kouki will live. I guess this was going to be my life forever. Maybe it won't be too bad. Yeah, keep telling yourself that y/n. You've only been here for a short amount of time and he's already tried to kept you in a basement without a toilet or food for days, tried to rape you, broken your legs, tortured bakugou, and who knows what to kouki. I bet there's more but I'm too tired to think. Maybe I should try getting some sleep.

I mean, there isn't anything I can do while chained up anyways. I was handcuffed meaning I had no wiggle room. I can't draw which that and piano are my only entertainment nowadays. Nowadays? How long was nowadays? How long have I been here? I lost track of time. Weeks? No, definitely longer then that. Months? How many months. It feels like millions of months went by. Damn, time really goes go slow here.

My eyes flutter open by the sound of heavy breathing. When did I fall asleep? I look around the room and I see a silhouette of a person. He was sitting in a chair with his head was down. The sunrise shone through the window and hit the figure. It was todoroki. Of course it was todoroki. Who else could it have been?

I close my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I listened to the sound of his heavy and unsteady breathe. Was he crying? "I know you're awake," he said in a low voice. H..how could he tell? As if reading my mind, he gave me an answer, "I know the rhythm of you breathes when you're sleeping and awake. Like I said before, I know everything about you." He sounded tired. Did he even get any sleep. I didn't care about his well being but if he didn't sleep then he'll probably be grouchy.

I flutter my eyes open and met todoroki's gaze. His eyes were puffy and his face was a light shade of red. "Bunny, why, why do you hate me so much?" He asked quietly. I felt like we had this conversation a billion times. "I..." I said before he cut me off. "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!?" He jumped up and began yelling. I didn't like when people yelled at me. It always made me cry. You can't cry again y/n. I hold them in the best I can.

"IS IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE BAD SHIT I'VE DONE?! PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES Y/N!! I'M HUMAN TOO." He yelled at me. True, people do make mistakes but no one can bring midoriya back. No one can bring mineta back. Sure, wounds will heal but you can't take back the memory. I will always have the memory of you breaking my legs and trying to rape me. Bakugou will always have the memory of you torturing him. Kouki will always have the memory of you.. of you.. what did happen to kouki? What did todoroki even do to kouki?

"LOOK AT EVERYTHING GOOD I DO FOR YOU! I PROTECT YOU! I'M WAITING FOR CONSENT! I DIDN'T KILL BAKUGOU! I LET KOUKI'S BEHAVIOR SLIDE SEVERAL TIMES! I'M HEALING YOUR LEGS EVEN THOUGH YOU LIED! I COOK FOR YOU EVERYDAY! I'VE KILLED THAT PERVERT FOR YOU! I GAVE YOUR CAT BACK TO YOU! HELL, I HAVE YOUR FUCKING CAT! I'M JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO DESERVE HIM BACK!" Todoroki's yelling seemed like it went on forever. He has my cat? You mean my cat isn't lost in those woods. Even at that though, I couldn't get Kouki out of my head.

"What happened to kouki," I whisper. Todoroki glared daggers at me. "STOP! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HIM!!" He yelled back. How can I not think about Kouki. He was the only person keeping me sane in this place. Todoroki stared at my face before speaking again, "what even is Kouki to you?" He whispered at he fell back into his chair. That was a good question. What was Kouki to me? "He's like a father to me," I say quietly.

Todoroki's face fought back a smile. "L..like a father?" Todoroki said before he lost it. He started dying of laughter. W..what was so funny? He started clutching his stomach and gasping for air. Tears were brought to his eyes. "F..father," he said in between laughs. I don't understand.

"It's decided then. I can't kill kouki. I want you to tell him that in person," he stated in between laughs. What was so funny? I didn't understand. Well, i guess it's a good thing I guess cause he said Kouki wasn't going to die. "W..what's so f..funny?" I ask. Great, my stuttering came back.

Todoroki's laughter quickly stopped and a terrifying smile stained his face. "It's nothing sweetie," he said as he tilted his head to the side. I whimper in fear. Damn, this man was scary. Shivers went up my spine.

He was quickly snapped out and said, "welp, I'm starved. How about we make some breakfast." His aura changed so quickly. He looked at me and smiled. "You know what, if you behave yourself then maybe I'll let bakugou join for breakfast," he said sweetly. I look at him with watery eyes. "D..did you cut off bakugou's finger?" I ask. He snickered and said, "guess you'll have to see."