Innocent

A/n: I went back and redid the chapter called "questions" because that was the only chapter I felt kinda insecure about. It's not a HUGE change but it's still a change so going back and rereading that chapter is advised but you don't have to.

Soon I was brought back to reality. I open my eyes to see Kouki. I didn't know what to think. "So now you know, master todoroki saved me," Kouki said delicately. Kouki was a murderer. Should I be scared? For some reason I couldn't see him like that. He was always so kind and humble. How could this precious bean be a murderer. I refuse to see it like that. I held onto the bunny necklace todoroki had given me.

"So," Kouki spat out. He was scared, I could tell. "I..uh, need time to think," I stutter out. He sighed and got off the bed, "take all the time you need." He gave me a weak smile and left the room.

Great, now I felt horrible. I lay on the bed and look at the ceiling. Okay so Kouki was a killer but he was forced to do it. Yeah, he didn't have a choice. It wasn't his fault. Wow, does everyone in this house have a tragic back story? Todoroki, me, Kouki, who's next? The bodyguards?

{kouki's pov}

I leave your room and walk into mine. I go to my bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I couldn't stand looking at myself. I looked exactly like my father. Tears slipped from my eyes. You hate me now but maybe it was for the better. You don't belong to me. You have todoroki and I, well I'll die alone. I've known that ever sense my first murder. I was a fool to think otherwise. I'll never have a wife, I'll never have kids, I'll never have grandkids. I'll be alone. I'll watch you and todoroki live out my dream.

It's fine though. As long as you're happy. But could you ever be happy with todoroki? I mean, I'm right here. We could run away together. We could get married, have kids. Doesn't that sound like a fantasy? I sigh. Yeah, too good to be true. Sure you were my ideal woman but I don't deserve you. For now I'll just be your butler.

Yeah, your butler. I'm not gonna force anything. I don't want a relationship like my mother and father had. I want something real so if you don't want it, then I won't force it upon you. But still, even if you didn't like me, I want you to be happy. You're not happy with todoroki so I need to save you.

{todoroki's pov}

I opened the door to the huge mansion. I wanted to go see you but I had to check on Bakubitch first. I laugh at my own nickname I give him. (I got it from yagami yato👉👈)

I walk down the stairs with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in hand. I walk over to Jesus bakugou. Ha, he pissed himself. (Dang, what is my obsession with pee in this story) I guess even the almighty Kachan makes accidents. That must really put a hole in his ego.

Bakugou opened his eyes only to be met with my crazed ones. I hand him the sandwich in a mocking matter, "want some?" He growled and looked away. "Come on bakubitch, all you gotta do is grab it," I playfully pout. He rolled his blood red eyes.

He was really worrying me. He hadn't eaten or drank anything in days. Keep this up and he'll die of starvation. I can't have him dying on me. I made a deal with bunny. Ugh, why'd I give into her puppy eyes.

"Fine, what do I have to do to make you eat?" I spat out. Bakugou smirked and looked at me. "awww, worried about me?" He said as I scoff. "All you gotta do is let me shower," he said while the smirk stained his face. Of course.

Bakugou looked so weak so how was he still so prideful? He has to be dying of blood loss. I sigh and take the nails out of him. His screams filled me with excitement. Good, it better hurt.