Getting Caught

{Todoroki's pov}

I carry your sleeping form up to your room and tucked you in soundlessly. A small smile formed on my lips. How were you so cute? I kiss the top of your head. Oh how I wish I could stay with you forever, my little y/n-Chan, but I have school in the morning so I have to leave tonight.

I leave the familiar mansion and walk back home. It was a long walk but I didn't mind. At first the birds chirping and the trees rustling could be heard but as I got closer to the city the nature sounds formed into honking cars and and people yelling. I really wish I could stay in the woods with you forever but life wasn't that simple.

Once I arrived at my house I opened the door. Luckily it seemed like everyone was asleep. I crept to my room and fell onto my bed. My eyes instantly shut and my breathing became a slow rhythm.

{time skip}

My eyes jolt open to the sound of my alarm. I rub my tired eyes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I put my UA uniform on and looked at myself for awhile in the mirror. How could this uniform, the one I worked so hard to get, disgust me? It didn't make sense. I sigh and leave for school.

Once arriving at school I sat down in my seat. I listened to other people's conversations as I scrolled through my phone. I was soon interrupted by Mr. Aizawa coming into the classroom with a few hero's and cops behind him. Each cop carried guns and pointed it at kirishima and I. What the hell was this?

"Todoroki and kirishima, you're under arrest for the suspicion of the kidnapping of Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, and Y/n L/n!" One of the police had yelled. My eyes grew big. How the hell did they find out? I got up from my seat and put my hands in the air. One of the police wrapped my arms around my back and handcuffed me. Kirishima as well.

Kirishima and I were put in different cop cars as they drove us to the station. I let my mind wonder in the quietness. So I was the one who kidnapped the three people but what's their evidence on me? Better question, why're they suspecting kirishima as well? Do the police know something that I don't? Of course they do, or else they wouldn't be arresting him and I. This whole thing was confusing and it honestly hurt my head.

The drive to the station was shorter then I thought'd it be. The police dragged me inside and put me into and investigate room where I was handcuffed to the table. I kept my monotoned mood as always. I can't let them see that I'm panicked or else it's just more evidence on me.

I was in the room all alone. There wasn't even a clock to fill the loud silence. I had a feeling that the police were watching me through the mirror glass. They were seeing if I would crack.

The sound of the loud door broke the silence and even made me jump a little. I stared at the guy in the uniform as he walked over to me. "Shall we begin?" He said as he sat down in a chair across from me. "Sure," I say in my monotoned voice as always. He stared at me for awhile before asking, "do you know why you're here?" "Hmm, I do believe that I'm here for the suspicion of the kidnapping of y/n, bakugou, and midoriya, am I not?" I ask, still in my bored tone.

"Yes and would you like to know why you're our prime suspect?" The man asked. Ah, so not only am I a suspect but I'm their number one suspect. How interesting. "Yes, I would like to know," I asked as I sit back in my chair and put my hand on my chin in a thinking motion. The cop smirked triumphantly and threw a file on the table. "Your fingerprints and hair were all over y/n's room," the cop said proudly.

I chuckled and asked, "is that all? Well I could easily answer that. I used to be y/n's boyfriend. That does explain why my fingerprints and hair were only in y/n's house and not in the other two victims. It's because I was never there. Any other evidence?" The cop's pride slowly fell from his face.

"Why'd you two break up and how come no one knew about your relationship with Ms. l/n?" He asked. "It's simple really, my father doesn't approve of me dating because I have to focus on becoming number one hero. That's why we kept it on the down low, so my dad wouldn't hear about it. And as for why'd we break up, I broke it off because I felt like she was using me for my money?" The cop nodded and thought for a while.

He seemed puzzled by something. "Now if you don't mind me asking, is fingerprints and hair really the only evidence you had one me?" I chuckled and continued, "that's not nearly enough for an arrest warrant. So why AM I here? How'd you even get approved for the arrest warrant?" The cop choked on my words. He didn't talk for awhile. I waited for his answer.

A loud knock on the window broke the silence. That meant that the poor guy had to retreat. How boring, I didn't even get to pull my lawyer card yet.

It took a few hours before a different cop bursted into the door. He was fairly attractive. He had black hair and blue eyes. His name tag read Karma. What an odd coincidence considering he's a cop. He looked a lot more serious then that scrawny cop I got earlier. He also looked a lot stronger too.

He sat down in the chair across from me and placed a file on the table. He sighed. I could tell that he was annoyed. "Hello shoto todoroki. I'm karma, the lead officer on this case. I'm also the chief's son," he said in a monotoned tone. I was shocked by what he said. Chief's son? That human dog's son? I guess that made some sense. The guy did have black floppy ears and a black long tail. Interesting.

"I only work on cases that I'm interested in or cases that no one else could solve. I've never in my life failed a case. I'm never wrong. I know you kidnapped those kids shoto todoroki so just come clean." He continued. Ooh, chief's son and he was smart. That's very interesting. "Ah, so that's why they gave you the arrest warrant. The best cop around asks for an arrest warrant and only an idiot would refuse. That is quite interesting," I say with amusement.

"Well, even if you did get that arrest warrant for crap evidence, doesn't mean you can take me to trial and actually find me guilty. You simply just need more evidence. Evidence you will never find because I didn't kidnap them." I say with the tiniest smirk forming across my face. Karma chuckled in delight and said, "well if you really think that then I don't think you'd mind taking a polygraph test." Hm, smart. Luckily I was smarter. I trained for this moment. Trained for when something like this would happen. Even if I did fail the test doesn't mean anything. You can't use a lie detector in court. They'll shut down the case if you do. Lie detector tests are just to reassure the police that you are the culprit.

The police got me prepared for the polygraph test. Karma sat across from me and stared me in the eyes as he said, "Mr. Todoroki, please answer these questions only using yes or no answers." I nodded my head and then we began. "Alright, Todoroki, is it true that you are a male?" Karma asked while looking at the machine. Oh yes, the test question to see if the machine is working, I almost forgot about that. "Yes," I say in my usual tone. And then began the questions.