Alone

{y/n's pov}

I wake up only to find myself in the pitch black. I wasn't blind folded nor was I gagged but I was tied to a wooden chair. The smell was foul, like rotting skin. It was enough to make my stomach turn and it made me want to puke. Once my eyes got use the the dark I look at my surroundings. I froze, fear consuming my entire body. There were torture weapons and underneath me was blood stained to the concrete. I was next. I was going to die.

I look around the room and the half and half boy was no where in sight. It was a relief. It gave me time to think of a way to get out of here before he came and did monstrous things to me.

My hands were tied to the back of the chair which didn't give me a lot of room. If only I hadn't smacked him. It felt good at the time but now I'm regretting it.

There wasn't a clock or calendar so the time was impossible to tell. I also hadn't changed since our outing so I'm still in a dress. This situation couldn't get any worse. I wasn't going to get out of here. This guy was clever.he knew what he was doing.

Lets say he wasn't planning on killing me, what would my next action be. What does he even want with me. I knew the answer to that deep down but I didn't want to face reality. Not yet anyways.

The silence was enough to drive someone insane. Not even a clock to keep my sanity. Nothing. Nothing but me and the dark. Nothing but my thoughts to occupy me. But thoughts can be dangerous sometimes. I can't let them get to me. I can't let them consume me like they did before. I need to stay strong.

Stay strong for what though? No one would miss me. Maybe I was better off here. In the dark, all alone. Shit y/n! You haven't been here for more then five minutes and you're already thinking such horrible things. I thought I was past that, apparently not.

There was no way to escape so with that in mind I let the tears that I was holding go. I tried to stay silent but a few sobs escaped. The last thing I wanted was for him to know I was awake and begin his torture. Or maybe I wanted him to know. The sooner he began the sooner it would end.

All of a sudden I have this urge, an urge to pee. I had to go pee and I was stuck to a chair. Well damn. How the hell was I supposed to get to a toilet? Should scream for todoroki? I mean, I could always  go on myself but that would be embarrassing. I know that should be the last thing I should think since I was in this situation.

"Todoroki?" I found myself saying just above a whisper. I didn't want him to know I was awake but I really had to go. "Shoto?" I yell weakly. He probably didn't hear me but I didn't have the energy to yell again. My head hurt, I was hungry, and now my bladder was about to explode.

All of a sudden I feel something wet trickle down my leg. It was warm and the smell of it was foul. I knew exactly what it was. It was my piss. My bladder was relieved but now I was sitting in my own piss. Wow, good job y/n.

The smell only made the pain in my head increase. Well I guess there was a plus, I lost my appetite. And now I was left in the dark silence with the smell of piss and rotting flesh. How did my life stoop so low.

{todoroki's pov}

I hum a sweet little tune as I make myself some dinner. I was going to have soba tonight. I would very much love to share this dinner with my girl but she was in the timeout. Bad girls must get punished. Maybe this'll teach her a lesson so she'll never do it again. Well y/n, have you learned your lesson?
(Todo's basement is soundproof so whatever you say he can't hear)