Lets pretend

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my eyes. It was nice, different then the last 6 days. I felt nice. Waking up in a comfy bed next to a big window. I feel fresh and much more relaxed. But something hit me like a brick wall. The window. I could easily escape from the window.

I lift up the window and it was locked. Easy fix. I just have to unlock it. I go to unlock the hatch but realize something. The lock is outside. The window was locked from the outside. Damn it! There goes my hopes and dreams. Shattered all over the floor. That's just perfect.

I climb out of bed hoping to find another way out. As my feet hit the floor I hear a loud clank. My chain. How could I forget I was chained. Even if that window wasn't locked I still wouldn't be able to escape. Todoroki was smart but I have to be smarter. I still try the door anyways and it was locked from the outside. Just great.

I try to find the nearest object to picklock this cursed chain but of course nothing was in sight. He baby proofed this room. I still have hope of getting out of here as long as he didn't baby proof the whole house. Maybe if I tried gaining his trust. Could that work?

I sit on the bed thinking of a plan in more detail. I soon found myself board and decided to explore the unknown room. The smell of it was familiar. It was the smell of an icy winter and the smell of a cozy campfire. That was todoroki's scent. I think the reason his scent always stuck with me was because it was a very odd scent. Two opposite scents sharing the same body. Did that even makes sense? Does it matter if it did?

I explored what I could which was the whole room. In the desk I found some sketch books with no pencils. He probably didn't trust me with anything sharp yet. That was probably the only thing that really interested me.

Next I hop over to the dresser. I found undergarments that were my size. The fact that he knew my size to my bras and panties were scary. I've never told him before, have I? I then spot a door which I assumed to be locked but when I twisted the doorknob it opened.

I open it to reveal a bathroom. That was splendid. I would have to go to the bathroom with the door opened because the stupid chain around my food stopped me from closing the door. I can't complain though, at least I had a bathroom.

The bathroom was black and white. Basic, nothing special about the bathroom except for one thing that caught my eyes. It was a painting. Not just any painting, but my painting. I had made it in elementary school for one of my classes. The picture was ugly but the fact that he had it scared me. How'd he get it? Last time I saw it was in the attic because mom and dad didn't want to throw it away.

I brush my teeth and then leave the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I walk to the closet and explored it. The shirts were beautiful . It was just my style. That was great, I didn't have to change styles. I checked the tags and like I predicted, they were all in my size.

I walk over to the black piano and I pressed the keys delicately and in return they played me a sound. I sat on the little bench and started playing. I close my eyes and let my fingers take control. I move slightly to the soothing sound. Soon I felt relaxed and reborn.

Some songs have passed and I felt out of this world. I played some soft song and also some really fast ones. I played some by memory and some by a book todoroki left me. I played my favorite song and hummed to it. I wanted to sing but my voice always got caught in my throat. I never really sang because I was scared of someone listening in. Humming was okay. I could hum all day while I play piano.

Hours have passed and I was interrupted by my door opening. A half and half boy walked in and gave me a gentle smile. "You play beautifully." He stated in a daze. In order to get out I have to pretend, I can do that. I smile at him and say, "y..you were listening?" This made him blush and turn away.