|1|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

"Atlanta, Georgia"

~

"Friday night"

"You better be happy I'm here, Cause I could have been at home like for real" Erica told monae. Erica wasn't a party person and monae knew that but she only wanted her to come out so she can be free away from responsibilities, have a little fun and let loose.

"Well your ass is here now so shut that shit up, enjoy your self all you do is work and take care of dj, live a little sis" monae said as she took a sip of her drink.

Monae talked Erica to going  to this new club in Atlanta called the suga shack. It played all the old school songs, not all that fast rapping, it was music you could two step to and grind to.

Erica was a single parent raising a 5 year old boy named dj. His real name was davon but they called him Dj for short. Dj was a brown skin Carmel boy with long black beautiful hair, that he was super proud of. his eyes were light brown, lighter than his moms and dad put together. He had deep dimples that set off his pretty smile. One thing for sure Erica took care of her baby boy, Made sure he had all the new toys,shoes, just everything. She was doing an amazing job at it especially with out his father around.

Erica was a hard working woman, she had her own business . it was popular in Atlanta called "Erica bun's". Everyone loved her bakery. Famous people to regular people. Erica been getting it on her own since she was a youngin. She never really depend on anyone not even her mother or father. They never really got alone with each other.

At the age of 18, Erica moved out to go live with her grandma. Her grandma was really who she could depend on. She taught her how to be a lady, a mother, how to handle business and life lessons. If it wasn't for her, Erica probably wouldn't be where she is today.

"Can I show you something" Erica nodded as she took a sip of her drink. "You can't judge me thoe" Erica chuckled "girl gone head and show me" monae showed her a picture of a man, that was handsome, then she noticed something that caught her off guard.

"Girl is he ..... is he in jail" monae nodded "yep he is, I met him on this chat, this girl had put me on it and he was on there, we talked for a while and then I went to see him and we hit it off good,oh and he was fine as hell to you should try it" Erica laughed "girl he'll no I'm not fucking with no nigga in jail" "girl this could be your big break and you could finally talk to someone or find a new love, you know they're not all bad right?" Erica shook her head.

"And? Like when they get out what could they offer me" "good dick" monae was a crazy girl and was willing to try anything. "You need it anyways, so you can stop playing with your self I know your pussy probably wrinkled now" Erica flicked her off. "What girl I'm telling the truth and maybe the dick will also not have yo ass  being mean either cause I be wanting to choke your ass some time" she chuckled "and I'm not going to lie, I swear this nigga got me changing my hoe ways and you know I don't change for no one" it was true, monae was hard to crack, she didn't do relationship.

"Come on let's go to the car" they grabbed their things and headed to Erica Kia Soul. "let me see your phone" Erica watched as monae dialed a number on her phone and then heard the ringing.

"Welcome to the jail chat, looking for love or just a friend press one" monae pressed one "tonight we have "aj" press one to speak" monae pressed one.

"Show me your tits & I'll show you this d-" the man said "bitch eww" monae said out loud and skipped over him. It made Erica laugh, monae skip over a few till Erica heard a voice that was so deep that she felt tingles all over her body "him" Erica mouthed Monae nodded "this your boy Dino speaking who dis" you could tell he was from the country by the way he talked. Monae quickly handed the phone to Erica making her talk.

"Umm Lola" Erica lied "lola I like that how old are you baby girl" he asked "I'm 25" "25 huh? You dont have a problem with me being 29 do you?" Age never mattered to Erica

"No not at all Dino" Erica couldnt believe she was doing this. "So why you choose to get on here thoe" he asked "my friend put me on this actually, I'm new to this" "what made you choose me" she became silent for a min.

"Well I chose you because I love your deep voice and I don't know I just... you just seem cool and I think we can become cool if you don't mind" Erica said truthfully "of course baby girl" maybe this won't be so bad at all, Erica thought.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED 🥰