|21|

|months later|

Erica was back on track, with not having any more dreams, lately she been pretty happy and glowing. But that was soon to come to an end. There was a small knock on the door, she grabbed rylee and walked over to the door, looking threw the door she she a woman but she really didn't know who it was. She opened the door "how can I help you" "is dino here" she asked looking around seeing if she could see Dino but she couldn't. Erica was confused "why wassup" the girl then reached in her bag pulling out a paper.

Erica had put rylee down then she opened the paper. "I'm sorry that you had to find out like this" Erica didn't say a word, she slammed the door in her face, leaving the girl there shocked.

She then grabbed her phone calling monae "hey you think you can come get the kids, I'll tell you everything once you get here" she told monae "yeah on my way" Erica then ran to go back her kids bags and then hers. "Erica" she heard monae say. Monae then walked into the room dino and Erica shared.

"What happened" she gave the paper to monae "what the fuck" monae yelled. She wanted to kill dino, she was but she just didn't want her kids to see it. Erica began to break down "girl I know it hurts but I got u" monae said as she hugged Erica "come on let's get your things and the kids. They then called the kids into the living, they put on their jackets and shoes then Erica helped them to the car, she made she they were all strapped before monae pulled off "I'll be there soon" she told monae "okay girl" she watched as monae pulled off leaving Erica there.

She waited and waited till dino came home and when he finally did she felt her self getting upset all over again. Dino walked in smiled at the sight of Erica but once he got up close to her, he noticed that she had been crying and a knife was sitting on the table in front of her. "Baby" he said as he walked over slow to her, with out saying anything she gave him the paper "Erica I-" "save the shit you about to say I can't believe you man and to think I married your ass, and now you had a baby on me" Erica said as tears ran down her face.

"You really had a baby on me after I was down for your ass and you went to go do sum shit like this" she stood up and grabbed the knife. "Should slice your ass like for real" she said as she walked to the kitchen and he followed behind "but I'm not going to do so, I want a divorce" she said as she was about to leave the apartment but he tried to stop her "baby chill it was a mistake" he said trying to get her to not leave "let me go dino" "no" he said. That's when she began to attack him "I fucking hate you" she hit him over and over smacking him, he then grabbed her trying to get her to calm down "let me go dino" she said as she tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let her go.

"Dino" she yelled ,began to kick and scream. "Calm down and I'll let you go" she did so and he finally let her go allowing her to stand up. "Come on Erica we can work this out" she didn't say a thing, she felt she said all she had to say, she grabbed her keys and purse and then left the apartment leaving a lost and hurt dino sitting on the couch. "Damn" was all he could say. He lost his family to a one night stand.

If he could take it all back he would, he wished it was fake but it wasn't. He got up walking to his kids room noticing it was all empty it hurt him even more.

___________________________________

"2 months later"

Erica

Two months me and dino have been separated, I never really thought that day would had come. I thought we was supposed to be forever but you know things don't always go good. I still haven't filled out the divorce papers, me and him decided a couple months back to go to the court house and get married and now this.

Days after me leaving we did have a conversation about how things will be changing, he come and get the kids on the weekend and take them to school every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.

He had a little boy with that girl keisha, good thing she wasn't no bitter baby mama, she allowed my kids to come around her son and she do the same, but of course we had a sit down to get to know each other. Don't get me wrong I still love dino and want him but I'm just not ready for that right now, once I feel like it's right then maybe but not right now, he and she both told me was a one night stand but the shit still didn't make it right and a baby came out of the deal.

Even thoe javion was his son, he still allowed for him to stay with Me ,i was like a mother to him, javion had got so attached so he couldn't take him away.

"Y'all ready" she yelled for the kids to hear "yeah ma" i saw javion walk threw first and then javion and rylee little self. Before i could say anything there was a knock at my door, looking threw the peek hole i saw dino standing there. Inopened the door allowing for him to come in "you look good" i smiled "thanks" i then turned my attention back to her kids "give me a hug" they all ran over into my arms. I kissed them each "I live y'all and be good okay see y'all Sunday" I hugged them one more time before they left.

She stayed with monae a month and then got her own place,she had to no matter how long monae wanted her there, but after a month of crying and being depressed she was happy of course she missed dino but her happiness came first