|25|

|days later|

"Dino"

My phone ringed loudly taking me out of my thoughts, without looking at who was calling. "Yeah" I answered "Dino right?" I heard a lady sat on the phone.

"Yeah" "okay well we got the results and was wondering if you could come by today" I sighed,can't lie I was scared. I didn't know how to feel about this shit any more. Me and Erica got in a argument earlier over stupid shit so she wasn't here and she took the baby with her. So I was basically sitting in my apartment all alone.

"Could you just tell me over the phone" I asked, I really wasn't in the mood to be face to face right now "I can-" she was about to say but I guess she then rethought about it "okay well it shows that you are not the father of him" damn was all could think, this girl really left, in the beginning I thought he looked like me "how and he look just like me in the beginning" I ended the call and sat there in silence.

I know I'm supposed to be a man and be strong but damn this shit really fucked me up. "I can't believe this bitch" I said to myself as I took a shot. My eyes then focused on my daughter vase, that's when I broke down for real. I couldn't handle this shit.. I took another shot and then picked up my phone,texting the only person I know would comfort me.

"I need you"
Sent at 4:45pm

"Erica"

My eyes scanned the text over and over. The kids where taking their daily naps and I was up watching tv.

"Can you come.....please"
Received at 4:50pm

It must have been important,I couldn't just deny him. Our argument was pretty stupid anyways. I walked into my room where a sleeping monae and rylee & Baby boy laid.

"Monae" I said lowly not trying to wake rylee cause if she see me leave, she will act a fool. I heard her mumbled something then look up me with one eye open "I'm about to go to the store" I told her. She nodded and then closed her eyes. I couldn't exactly tell her where I was going cause then she wouldn't have let me go, not because of Dino, because she don't wanna be stuck with the kids. I locked the doors and then headed to my car.

My mind began to drift into different places, wondering if he was okay and what was wrong. Dino never really just texted me like that.

It didn't take me long to get there,I got out the car so fast and literally ran up the steps to get to him. Don't worry I made sure ,I locked the door and cut it off. I took out my key and unlocked the door, walking in all the lights were off.

"Dino" I called out. I could hear heavy breathing,walking into the living room there he was.it had looked like he was crying for a while, his eyes were so red. He got up and walked towards me with his arms out,taking me into his big arms.

"What's wrong" I asked. I moved back a little so I could see his face,he look so sad. I wiped his face as he took deep breaths "he a-aint mines" he finally spoke. Just by him saying it made him more sad.

"Aww dino" she pouted. She hated to see him like this,he wasn't big on showing his feelings. "I don't know what to do man I just feel stuck" he told me. I grabbed his hand and we went to his room. I layer down first and then he cane and snuggle me, hiding his face in my neck "I know it hurts but I know your mad but we can't just send him to a home" he sighed "if you don't feel right keeping him then we can try to find some family of hers" I told him.

"Yeah maybe we can do can do that cause in the beginning I was cool with being a father but now knowing he ain't mines just make it difficult for me,knowing she lied and basically ran off on him" he said

"I know but if this happen I don't want this to be out final time seeing him, he will still be my baby no matter the situation,he is always welcomed here" Dino smiled "how did I get so luck to have you fine ass" I laughed "you better be thanking monae,cause I would have never called that shit" i told him. I wasn't really with dating sites and stuff.

"Damn for real? I thought you called on your own" I shook my head no "nope all monae, she talked me into it" I mean she did, I would of never did the shit. "Well I'm happy she did" he smiled and then leaned up placing a few kisses on my lips "I love you gurl" I smiled "I love you to baby boy" for a few more hours we talked about everything then going to get the kids bring them back.

Our relationship wasn't perfect but I definitely wouldn't trade him for anything