|3|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

"Months later"

"He say he wants me to come visit him" Erica said to monae as they sat in her house. "Well go do it" "girl that's a long ride he is in Dallas" she shrugged "well it's either you don't see him or we take a road trip, I'll come to, bring dj to and while you go see him I'll keep dj" "Ight looks like we are taking a trip" Erica said.

She grew more nervous than she was before. She was finally meeting a man, that she looks forward to talking to everyday. He was the one that keeps her smiling daily and happy. "You scared" monae asked , she nodded "girl I promise everything is going to go good, I'm there for you okay" she nodded. Erica was definitely nervous about this whole thing, she really didn't even know how this would turn out

Her phone dinged alerting her that she just got a message on her phone.

From Dino🥴😍: hopefully I see you soon have a great night beautiful❤️

She smiled, She sent him a message back saying goodnight and nothing more. The rest of the night she relaxed thinking hard on if she wanted to really go that far or not.

Days later

They were all super tired especially Erica since she driven here. She made sure monae and dj was settled before she went to visit. It was morning time in Dallas,not to early and not to late.

Jail visitation

"Name" the officer asked "Erica Johnson " he nodded as he wrote down in a book, "go straight threw them doors to your right" she began to walk down in the directions he said. "Come on Erica you got this" she said as she opened the door to a room with only a table in the middle and two metal chairs. She waited and grew more nervous than ever.

She started to panic when she heard talking by the door that's when it opened. She didn't look up at the person, she was to scared.

"Erica" she looked up to finally seeing him. He had the biggest smile ever on his face. "Wow you look amazing" he stood her up and admired her face and body. He hugged her tightly, he was super happy she came to see him. Erica was so shocked she froze up. She wasn't expecting him to be this tall or this buff.

He was definitely Erica type of man, she grew excited instantly jumping up to give him a big hug. He was definitely a handsome man, His body was filled with tattoos, his skin was a Carmel color. He also had dark brown eyes. He had a low fade with waves. He wore baggy pants and this white t with some black boots.

They sat across from each other and the couldn't do nothing but smile and admire each other.

Erica had on this orange sundress with noddle scraps that showed off her curves , her white flat sandals that showed off her freshly painted white toes. . She kept her toes and nails painted, they where both painted white. Her hair was slicked back into a low ponytail and her edges was on point to.

"I'm happy you came, like for real it's been so long since somebody came to see a nigga" Dino had demons, even thoe he changed. He still was going threw it, not having any family really messed him up. When he was out he took good care of his family making sure they all had money but it seem like when he went to jail they left him to rot. His family took everything and sold everything leaving him nothing. They didn't even fight for him to get out of jail.

"I'm glad I could come but you do know i have to go back soon thoe" he sighed and nodded "yeah I know but like .... how long your going to be here for" he asked "a week, I have my friend and son with me and plus I have a shop back home" he couldn't wait till he got out.

"Oh Ight, I see you doing big" he chuckled "I got to find some shit to do once I get out" she felt so bad knowing once he got out he would be homeless and with out shit. "How about you start a new life somewhere else" she thought it would be good if he came to Atlanta with him, she could get him an hotel till he got on his feet.

"What you getting at women" he didn't want to leave but he didn't have a choice but to knowing he ain't got shit. "You come to Atlanta with us" he shook his head quickly "why not dino, I could get you an hotel untill you get on your feet, I don't mind helping you" he continued to shake his head. She started to pout and crossed her arms "I don't give a fuck what you say your coming and that's that" all he could do was laugh. "I'll think about it babygirl" "we'll get to thinking motherfucka" he shook his head laughing.