|13|

Months later... "Give me that one" Eric mother said "no ma you can't have that" Erica told her mother. They were busy going back and forth because Erica mom didn't want the food Erica gave her. She thought it was to healthy. "I said give it here" her mother yelled.

"What did I say if it wasn't for dino you'll be in a nursing home right now" "well maybe that ain't such a bad idea I'll be away from this crazy ass family and your jail bird husband" for like a month her mother been treating her like she was a piece of trash. Erica thought this would have probably helped build there relationship as mother and daughter but it wasn't going no where. Dino suggested she should bring her to the house, so she could be with family. If it wasn't for Dino, Erica would have been sent her to the nursing home right two blocks away.

"That's what you want Ight cool" Erica said bad she walked out the room. Erica was sick of it all, she couldn't handle it. She knew it was a bad idea from the start. "What happened" dino asked, she got on the bed cuddling up to him. "This shit ain't going good, I think I just need to send her to that nursing home cause that's where she wanna be anyways" the kids were gone with monae for the day. Monae finally came back and she have been so connected to the kids.

"You sure that what you wanna do" she nodded "yeah, don't get me wrong I got love for her and all but things will never work out for us, she don't even talk to her grandkids all she do is cuss and I'm sick of it" Dino thought in the beginning this would probably work but it ended up turning into a bad situation.

"Okay well then make that call" he said. She grabbed her phone pulling up a saved number that read "whites tree nursing home" looking at the number made her sigh.

"Whites tree nursing home" she heard the man say "hey this is Erica and I was wondering is it still an open room" she asked him. "Ahh yes Erica, it for your mother right? Then of course we do have an opening would you like to move in today or tomorrow" the man asked. "Um we can do today" "okay cool well all I need is for you to fill out paperwork today while we move her in see you soon" she said okay then ended the call.

_________________________

Erica been talked to the nursing home way before but then Dino put a stop to and said let them give it a try with them. Her grandma couldn't do it because she was old herself and they never got along with each other.

"Well that everything would you like to see her before you go" Erica and Dino nodded. The followed the man to her room but instead of going in the watch her as she interacted with her roommate. She looked happy so they didn't want to mess that up.

Even thoe her mom was in there, Erica was going to make sure she gets send things and make sure she get pictures of her grandkids even thoe they weren't close.