|30|

weeks later

•home•

"Erica" the man asked "that's me" he handed me these beautiful pink roses and then a card.

"Have nice day" the man said and then walked off heading back to his truck

"Have nice day" the man said and then walked off heading back to his truck. I couldn't help but to smile "I wonder who these a from" I said as I
Began to open the card.

I LOVE YOU GIRL AND I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT <3

Hope you love the flowers

-dino

Ever since the we went to the doctor office Dino has been showing me nothing but love. The love he was supposed to been showing me.

I was happy to finally see he was trying to do right but I just wonder how long all this was going to last. I know it should last forever but still you never know.

"Mama there is somebody at the door" I hear rylee yell. I walked from the kitchen back to my front door.

"Who is it" I asked, I waited for a response but it was none and they just knocked again. I cracked the door open and saw no one there, it was just a box. I know I didn't order anything so what could it be. I decided to open it, even thoe I was scared as hell. But I still opened it.

"What the fuck" I said to myself. It was a pitbull puppy sleeping in the box. I looked around to see if I could see anyone but there wasn't no one insight.

"Mommy who dog" I heard rylee ask from behind me. I carefully took the dog out placing it in my hands. "I don't know rylee" the dog was so pretty.

"Is it a girl or a boy" rylee asked again. I lifted itbup a little higher so I could see "its a girl" I really didn't know what all this was for.

I looked around once again and then made my way back in the house with rylee and the dog. "Can I name it mommy" rylee began to beg "rylee I thought this dog was for me" she began to pout "okay okay you can name it" she began to get excited, "how about" she said while tapping her finger on her chin "moe" "moe?" She nodded her head "well I guess her name is moe then baby girl" she smiled. I placed the dog down and I watched as moe followed rylee as she walked away.

I decide to call dino, just to see where his head is. I wasn't planning on getting a dog and now that rylee saw moe I know I definitely can't take it away.

"Yes my beautiful queen" can't lie I blushed ....a little but I also laughed "wassupp with you sending the dog to my house" I didn't have a problem with it I just wanted to know ...... or maybe I just wanted to hear him talk.

"You don't like it" he asked "no I love it, I was just wondering out of all the things in the world you choose to get a dog" I told him.

"I just wanted to make you happy, and the kids .. I knew they would have loved it and plus I also didn't want you to forget that I love you like fr,just know I'm trying alright" I smiled "yeah I know and I love you to" I really did miss this man.

"Imma come threw later so be ready for me" happy wasn't even the answer, I was excited like I can't wait. It been a couple of days since I last saw him so of course I'm ready to see him. This have changed over the week, I had to give it to dino. He really was trying to fix on "us". I know it can happen again, it's going to take time but it could definitely happen.

SHORT BUT ITS SOMETHING.. IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THESE CHAPTER LONGER IN THIS BOOK

BUT ON THIS CHAPTER MY BRAIN WENT COMPLETELY DEAD LMAOOO NO CAP 🧢

BUT ENJOY 😊