|32|

A MONTH LATER

"who is it" Erica asked as she walk to her front door, first looking threw the peek hole before opening. "Vincent" she whispered. This was his third time showing up to her house unannounced. "Erica I know your there just open the door" he said loudly. "Vincent get away from my door before I call the cops" she yelled back.

Ever since she stopped talking to him, Vincent has been following her, watching her every move. "Erica please" he began to beg, he twisted the door. Hoping it would open but it was locked. He began to bang on the door "Erica please... baby I- I-" he said trying to get his words out.

She didn't understand why he was so attached and they were just friends at the time. "Erica you will be mines" she heard him say. Looking threw the peek hole she saw him walk away. She didn't know he was like this.. in the beginning he wasn't like this, acting all crazy. A few weeks ago she had got the text from an unknown number.

"Whatever you do, you gotta let Vincent go, he is crazy, he doesn't have any kids,he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants, so leave while you still got a chance"

The text read, she texted the person back asking questions and of course she got her answers. It wasn't the answers she thought she would of got because in the beginning she didn't see this side. He was an abuser, Vincent tried to kill his ex wife but she got away before things got worse.

Of course she was scared, not only scared for her. But her kids also,Dino knew about the situation but not as much as he should have knew. Erica didn't want dino to try and handle it then he goes to jail leAving her and the kids.

The kids were gone to monae, it was only her and dino. Dino was busy at his knew shop, a barber shop. Her phone ding,

Dino💓
"I love you"
Sent at 3:25pm

Seeing this calmed her nerves,not a lot but it helped. She texted him back quickly. Her and dino been going strong for a month now and she prays that it was going to continue.

Hearing glass break,she ran quickly going to grab her hand gun. "This nigga is crazy" she thought. She walked to the living room, peaking her head threw the window she saw her back car window broken.

He wasn't in sight. "Fuck" he was now taking it to far. She knew she couldn't step outside then he could attack her.

She picked up her phone dialing Dino, "hello" he answered. Before she could answer, her phone was snatched. Turning around quickly she saw Vincent standing before her.

"Get out Vincent" she told him calmly, but of course she was scared. He began to walk closer to her,she walked backwards, she didn't trust him.

"Vincent n-" was all that was heard then a loud pop ringed threw out the whole house.

The whole house went silent "no no no no" Erica said over and over again, Panicking. "fuck" she picked up his arm to see if he had a pulse, it was dead. He was dead.

She picked up her phone calling dino, she was scared. She knew if she was to call the police she was most likely to go to jail and she couldn't do that, not right now. Not at this moment, "hello" he answered. Erica was crying so much you could barely understand her.

"Okay baby, okay I'm on my way" she ended the call and waited. Pacing back and forth "my kids need me, I can't leave them" that was all that was on her mind.

"Bae" she heard dino call out "I'm in here" she whispered. "I- I- I" he began to laugh "damn gurl you got him good" he kicked him a little bit to see if he would move "Dino it's not funny, I could go to jail" he smacked his lips "your not going to jail so chill,I'll call sum folks to handle this but untill then go pack all your shit and let's roll. She nodded then began to run to her room.

Dino maybe wasn't in the game anymore but he still had his connections. He met a lot of different people since he been in atl.

"Come on Erica we don't have all day" he yelled. She quickly grabbed her bag and the kids bag. "Where the kids" he asked "they're with monae" he nodded "Ight cool we will get them tomorrow but I want you to chill baby, don't overthink yourself either cause I know how you is, everything is going to be good ..Ight?" She nodded "Ight"

____________________________________

SUM QUICK AND EASY MORE COMING SOON ❤️

VOTE & COMMENT