|19|

ITS SHORT ,I JUST PUT SUM TOGETHER SO ENJOY 💗✌🏾

"Baby" I whispered, I instantly woke up and saw the side of my bed was empty. "What the fuck" I said. Looking at the time I saw it was three in the morning. I pulled out my phone calling Dino after a few rings he picked up.

"Didn't i tell you to stop calling my mother fucking phone" he yelled. I was confused "baby" "baby my ass you wanted to do sum fucked up shit like that and now look at you pitiful" he said. "You ain't nothing but a hoe, I hate you and I used you" I really didn't understand what was going on, I felt myself getting emotional as fuck. "That's why I took the kids, I can believe you Erica, how could you do that to our baby" I lifted my hand seeing blood all over it "baby what are you talking about" I yelled, I was now a hot mess, crying hard, blood all over me and I didn't understand why.

"You kilt my baby Erica" he began to cry over the phone. "Baby I- I- I don't kno-" I heard the beep letting me know he had ended the call. I cried even harder, "no, no,no" I said over and over yelling it.

I felt myself being shaken, I could hear my name began called over and over but I didn't see anything "leave me alone" I yelled trying to make it stop. But it didn't stop, I closed my eyes ..

____

Dino

"Baby wake up" i started to shake her harder to get her to wake up, this was the third time this week, she was having a bad dream, half of the time she wouldn't go to sleep because she was scared, she said her dreams get bad every time. Her eyes opened and she made a loud sound like she was gasping for air, when she saw me she just bursted into tears. "Clam down baby" it broke me to see her like this.

I held her in my arms as she cried "I thought you left me" she whispered "baby I wouldn't never leave you baby I promise we are in this forever" trying to calm her down.

"You good" I asked she nodded "okay just lay here and I'll be back okay" I told her but she wouldn't let me go. "No don't leave me" she said as she held on to me tighter "I'm just going to check on the kids" I lifted her head to look up at me "okay" she nodded.

I went to go makes sure everyone was straight, rylee was sleep and the boys was were playing there fans so I knew they were going to be occupied for a while.

I walked back in the room and saw her sitting down with her head in her hands, I sat on the opposite side and began to rub her back. "I'm so tired of this shit" I heard her say. "I know baby, I know but look at me" she looked up at me "I love you Erica" she smiled a little "I love you to dino" I pulled her closer to me, holding her.

This was going to be a long day, I hated to see my girl go threw this shit and it scare her so bad. I wish I could do something to help her but I really couldn't, I wish I could make it all stop. But I couldn't do the only thing I could really do was comfort her. "Damn" was all I could think.