|4|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

A year later

"Dallas,Texas"

Erica

Guess where I am? He finally getting out today, I did continue to visit him after that first visit but I went by myself after that. Today I'm up here with dj, since Dino is going to finally be with us I'll allow him to see my baby boy. I trust Dino but not enough to leave him alone with my baby boy and he understands that thoe.

"When he coming mommy" dj said "he will be coming threw that gate soon baby" we sat there for a min listening to music. I watched as the gate opened slowly, he walked out slowly from behind the gate with a big smirk on his face. I hunk my horn, his whole face lit up with happiness. Instead of just getting in he cane to my side, getting me out the car to hug me. "Thank you" I heard him whisper. "I told you I got you now let's go eat" I could hear his growling stomach, it was loud as hell.

He was big as hell so I know he likes to eat. We went to a local buffet. I watched his as he filled his plate up with all types of food. I got a few stuff and my son some pizza.

"Damn you must be hungry hungry" I chuckled "yeah man been waiting all damn day for some food other than that shit in there" he said and then continued to eat his food. We sat ate and talk for a while. Him and my son got alone well. This was finna be a long drive.

15 hours later

I was super tired and it felt like I was going to pass out as soon as I got to my door. I guess Dino noticed cause picked me up like I was a big baby and carried me into my house along with my son following right behind. "Which one her room little man" I heard him say "this one" he laid me on my bed. "I'll be in the livingroom when you wake up" I shook my head "no you can stay just lay down" "you sure" I nodded.

He stripped till he was just in his boxers and laid down. I got up going to change into something comfortable. But he stopped his self "maybe I should go shower first" he told me and that's when I got up getting his some stuff I had bought his to shower he showered and then came back to lay down "It's been so long since I been in a bed man" I smiled. Before I laid down I went to go check on my son, he had went to sleep in his room. I made sure all the doors was locked and alarm was set before going to my room and laying down.

"Why you still up" soon as I walked threw my room door I saw he was up looking at me. "I want you in here with me" he patted my side of the bed. I laid down "goodnight baby girl" kissed my forehead and then rolled over tucking hisself deep under the covers "goodnight boy"

 I laid down "goodnight baby girl" kissed my forehead and then rolled over tucking hisself deep under the covers "goodnight boy"