|29|

Later that day .....

DINO•

Damn was all I could say. I sat waiting for a call . I didn't know from who but I waited hoping she would call. "She probably not stun me no more" I said as I watched my phone hoping it would light up, displaying her name across the phone with her contact photo. It was one of my favorite pictures of her, I took it of course when we went go cart riding. I remember that day like it was yesterday, she had bet me that if she won I had to clean up and shit. I said if she lost then she got to do whatever I want. I remember the first time we kissed, hell I remember everything.

I missed her a lot I can't lie. The hoe she keep referring to is not my girl. She just a lil freak, I didn't invite her to breakfast with my kids and me ,she showed up. Honestly I was ducking and hiding from that girl but some how she just showed up at the same place. I don't fuck on her, just get a lil sucky sucky if you know what I mean.

I know I can't be sticking my dick in everything I see, I'm not that fucking stupid.

My phone ding and I quickly picked up seeing I got a message.

"I'm taking him to the doctor now, he has a high fever"
Sent at 5:43pm

I quickly got up grabbing my keys and then left heading to the hospital. I pulled out my phone replying

"Okay on my way"
Delivered at 5:45pm

I was going past speed limit taking all the back roads trying to get to them. I know she just said a fever but it could always be something else. She

DOCTORS OFFICE•

"he is fine, just a cold" the doctor told the both us "just continue to use the rub and the medicine you been using to help the cold, if it serious gets serious please come back as soon as possible" we both nodded

"Okay I'll go get your paperwork then you can go" the doctor turned around and walked out leaving only me and Erica in the room.

I watched her as she held a sleeping ace close to her, bouncing softly to keep him calm and relax. I loved her for that, no matter what we went threw she always kept her focus on the kids. Usually a female be more worried about the dude then her kids but it's different with Erica.

"Erica" I called out "hmm" I don't know why but I just froze not really knowing what to say. Well I knew what I wanted to say but just couldn't get it out. "I love you"

She kept her eyes on ace but I could tell she was thinking. "Dino" she said

"I love you to .. I swear I do but I'm not finna keep playing with you" I nodded "yeah I know and I promise imma do right, cause I miss y'all for real" I told her. Shit I did, that apartment be getting to quite for me , I'm use to hearing the kids and Erica yelling at the kids when I wake up.

"I'm still sticking to what I said, nothing is going to change about that, when you show me you are really ready for us then maybe .... just maybe we can work something out" imma show her, and I'm so for real about that shit.