|15|

For weeks Dino and Erica been separated but it was all Dino idea. He thought it would keep his family safe but the only thing it was doing was hurting them. Erica never been threw nothing like this but when she had told dino she wasn't leaving she was for real but he ended up tricking her into going to stay with monae till everything was over. It's been a week since she haven't heard from him and it was driving her crazy. The kids were sleep in monae guest room and she was up lonely and worried about Dino.

She decided not to wait on a call but she got up to go to her house to see if Dino was there. Checking the time she saw it's was 2am. If Dino was there she was going to smack him for not calling or texting to let her know he was good. She was mad but also scared. Getting out her car she walked up to her front door noticing it was cracked open and her heart dropped. She pushed the door open slowly to see a mess. The whole place was trashed "Dino" she called out, hoping to hear him respond back to him.

She could hear movement but no one was responding. As much as she wanted to turn around and run out the house , she didn't because she thought that Dino could have probably been hurt. She walked towards the movement that was coming from her room. Her heart dropped once she saw blood on the door handle. "Dino" she said as she cracked open the door to see Dino laying on his stomach in a puddle on blood.

Her heart broke into a million of pieces. She dropped to the floor in tears but checking to see if he was still breathing and he was. "Baby" she called out as she turned him on his stomach. Snapping her fingers and clapping loud to wake him. "Baby you gotta get up" she cried out. She felt him still breathing but she knew she had to move quickly. Dino was a heavy man so she struggled to drag him to the front door but she made it and was able to put him in the car.

"You better not die on me dino" she cried out as she sped to the hospital. Running red lights and all she didn't care, she didn't want him to die, not now. Soon as she pulled up in the front of the hospital she ran in and brought doctors so they could help him. Seeing him unconscious on that stretcher broke her heart even more negative thoughts popped up in her mind "what if he die" she thought. She sent a quick text to monae letting her know what was going on. She sat in the lobby and cried her self to sleep.

___________________

WHEEEWWWW CHILLLEEEEE

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Make sure you vote & comment on this mf 😘 appreciate that fam 😂😂😂