|36|

*Short chapter*

2 weeks later

Monae

"What" I yelled into my phone "You better calm yo ass down mo" "I don't have to calm shit, I've been told you to lose my number and here you are still fucking with me" I was so tired of this.

"Chill with all that shit, I just need sum money" here he go again asking for money. "I don't have any" I told him "yes you do, don't fucking lie, you betta give me sum or imma tell yo best friend how me and you got down behind her back" since ole boy been locked up he been calling my phone none stop asking me for money, and if I didn't give it to him, he was going to tell erica about that day.

It was only one time thoe.. it was a while ago .. so she can't be mad right? I mean yeah she is going to be mad. She might even stop fucking with me, knowing what we did.

But it was when they broke up? I don't think I'm ready to lose her especially to this bum.

Dino

"From the iced tea to the cristal, from the swamp meet to the big mall ..that's how we ballin girl, check out how we ballin now"

Gerald levert "nothin to sumthing" played loud but not to loud as I drove down the highway on the way to seeing this new bakery Erica had in plan. She was going to sell her old one and put all her money into this one. Plus this one was in a new state so I was down. We finally decided to leave and go make a life sum where else.. just start over.

The kids were sleep, only me and Erica was up. She was up feeling this song playing, I guess you can say it explains us because we went from nothing and now we ended up with something. Our hands was stuck together like glue while my other was used to drive.

I would feel her thumb slowly rub across the back of my head. It kept me comfort,and calm. "Ohhh this my shit here" Erica said as another song began to play.

Mya "don't be afraid" played smoothly the car, setting the mood .. not a freaky mood but just say she was in her feelings and she was kinda putting me in mines. She always did, it was just the little shit she do that makes me feel sum type of way.

One of her hands were up by my head caressing it while the other held my hand. We can't go with out touching, even if we just sitting here she gotta at least put her leg over mines, or my hand is sumwhere on her, driving you can see now. But when we be sleep, that shit be wild, sumtimes we cuddle, sumtimes we just be stretched out with our body all over each other.

"Don't be afraid to look in my eyes I'll catch you if you fall in love"

I could hear Erica sing while looking at me, making me blush like a little kid. "How long till we're there" she asked "about an hour, let's just hope they stay sleep untill then" she was looking back all the kids were sleep. Dj and javion was in the third row sleeping, the two babies was on the second in their car seat.

"I'm so ready for this, a new area this is a big start over for the both of us" I could hear Erica say. "I know it bae, when I told you I was ready whenever you were and now look at us" I peek over at her saw her smiling

"I know and I'm happy, I definitely wanna move my mom closer" "you sure" I asked her. "Yeah even thoe we don't talk I couldn't just leave her like that, and plus I wouldn't be here to get the things she need" I nodded "Ight we can do that whatever you want to do baby" I wouldn't say this is a new life but it was definitely a start over.

Well I hope........

VOTE AND COMMENT

GERALD LEVERT "nothin to sumthin"

MYA "Dont be afraid"