|37|

"This shit is beautiful" dino said as they walked across the beach

"This shit is beautiful" dino said as they walked across the beach. Only him and Erica were the only ones on the beach and the kids were back at the beach house either sleep or up watching tv. Javion was the oldest so of course they had him watch them in case the little ones woke up or need anything.

Today was a long day, Erica did in fact get a new shop, Dino was soon to get his but for right now he wanted Erica to be good and make sure she has everything.

This was something they thought they both needed, this was a big move for them. It was a breath of fresh air to the both of them. "I can't wait to get everything for the shop" Erica said excited. "I know it, it's all coming thoe but we aren't going to rush it.. just gotta make sure all this shit right before you open" Erica nodded "yeah your right, butt I can't wait for you to get yours started.. I saw a bunch of buildings online that would definitely fit you but I saw one and it was amazing and I think you would definitely love it" Dino smiled at how excited she was.

"You can show me once we get back to the house" it was pretty chilly so erica walked with a blanket over her while cuddled up to dino.

"I do have a question thoe" Dino said "wassup" "you like that beach house" he asked her. She loved the house honestly, Dino told her that he rented it for a few days thoe. "Hell yeah , I love it" he knew she would love it .. he picked it out special for her.. a big kitchen so she could whip up some of her good ole food, it's an up stairs space just for her. Just everything she would love.

"What if I told you this was yours" a pout cane on her face looking like she was about to cry. "Dinooooo" she whined "what" he said laughing "you gotta be playing" he shook his head no. He then pulled out his phone showing her a picture of the lease.. her name was at the top.

"Baeeeeeeeee" she then began to cry. "Stop that crying now" he said while wiping her tears. "But dino this is in a new state what about monae and grandma" "monae can always come And visit and we can bring grandma to come live with us, we have the room and we can put your moms in the home blocks from here so it's all settled now come on and let's go enjoy" he said grabbing her hand and pulling her to their new home.

"And I thought you said we was supposed to be looking for a home like next week or sum" "just was telling you that so you wouldn't suspect it,now stop talking" he laughed. Erica wanted to ask more questions but she just let it rest. All she really wanted to do was enjoy the time with her family and worry about the rest later.?