|38|

THANKS FOR 57k 😭😭😭🥺 I APPRECIATE YALL A LOT AND DIDNT THINK THIS BOOK WOULD GET THE LOVE IT GOT BUT I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YALL ❤️❤️

____________________
Days later ..

Monae

"I see you came" he said with a smirk " I didn't come for you I came to tell you to stay away from Erica" he laughed

"stay away?.. she my baby mother..and your the best friend.. I wonder how she would feel if she found out that we were fucking on the low after me and Her had broken up" mad and scared was how monae was feeling at the moment .. she didn't want this happen.. after they did what they did she tried to leave him a lone but some how she alway ended up going back. For years monae lied to Erica, about everything. "Oh and let's not forget the time you got pregnant and then you aborted the baby" he said with an evil smirk. "Because you were scared right? And you say you love her? Your a bad friend" he began to laugh "her ass might try to kill you.. you know she crazy as hell"

Monae sat quietly, tryna think of something "Now I advise you to come at me differently next time, or it's all out there" he threatened her. "Or how about this, you stop what I ask you then it's definitely out there.. I mean either way she still going to know" of course it was more to the story. This was a day she never thought she would see.

He snapped his fingers signaling the guard to come get him. Leaving her there silent, it was only one thing she knew she had to do was tell erica, in order for all this to stop.. or will it?

•Home•

Crying was all that she could do, after a few cups of wine. It just all hit her.. either way she knew Erica was going to find out and she knew that Erica was definitely going to stop fucking with her. She picked her phone calling Erica, hoping that she could come over. After a few rings she picked up

"Hello"

"You back home yet" monae asked

"Yeah, just pulled in the drive way.. what wrong you good" Erica asked her concerned.

"You think you can come over"

"Yeah let me get the kids settled then I'm on the way"

She replied okay then ended the call. She paced the floor back and forth trying to figure out a way to her. "You got this monae just breath" she told her self.

Erica

"You think you can watch the kids for a min" I asked dino as I walked into the room. "Yeah .. everything good" he asked. "Yeah monae wanna see me so imma see what she want then I'mma come back so we can start packing" he stood up walking over to me pecking my lips twice. "You sure.. you wanna drive this late" he looked at me with a worried look. I knew what he was thinking "babe I'm good, I'll drive slow.. I promise" he sighed finally giving in "Ight but call me when your there and when your on your way back" pecking my lips again he finally let me go.

It didn't take me long to get to where she stayed. Once I did arrive, I could see her sitting outside on her porch with a bottle of wine in her hand. "You wanna drink" she asked while holding up the bottle "Nah I'm good" I told her. Dino would kill me if he knew I drink and I didn't want to hear his mouth.

I sat next to her "so wassup" she sat there silently and then she sighed "I'm sorry" was all she said "sorry for what monae" she opened her mouth like she wanted to say something and then started to cry. "Girl what's your problem now, you know you can talk to me" I told her. I didn't know what was wrong, I was confused "just don't get mad okay" she finally calmed her self down enough to finally speak.

"I- I didn't mean for this to happen, you know the time you and your baby father broke up.. M- me and him meet up days after.. he told me he just wanted to talk and we did talk but we had sex" she told me, "and it didn't stop from there, me and him continued to and I eventually got pregnant but I got rid of it cause I didn't want to hurt you" I was shocked as hell about this. I remember that day like it was yesterday.. I called monae hoping that she would come n comfort me but she didn't answer. This girl was having sex with him while I was down bad. "Wow" was all I could say. I stood up grabbed my keys about to walk away but I knew I had to say this.

"I can't believe you man, I thought you was my bestfriend, hell my sister but you was fucking the man that did me dirty.. I constantly tried to call you and hope you would come and be the friend I need that day and you was busy sucking him.. I tried to call yo ass that whole week. I can't believe you man" I walked away going back into my car pulling off. I couldn't wait to get him to tell dino all about this shit.

After years, she been sleeping with my baby father? After all the shit he did, she went and did that but then she could of had a baby if she didn't abort it. I didn't know how to feel about this.

Feeling my phone vibrate I pulled it out of my jacket seeing that Dino was calling. "Yess hun?" "I thought I told you to call me" he said with an attitude. "My fault, I forgot and plus you won't believe what monae ass just told me" I was ready to spill it all. "Ohh shitt is it sum good tea" "baby it's real good and hot, I'll tell you as soon as I get home, cause your gonna wanna hear all this shit" I could hear him laugh a little bit.

"Well hurry up shit "boy don't rush me .. pullin in now" soon as I pulled in I saw him standing at the door.

He walked out and then came to open my door. "Ight now spill it" "well she told me that her and dj dad was having an affair with each other, after me and him broke up" I told him "whattttt.. nooo monae" I nodded "yep and she got pregnant by him, but she went and abort the baby... what for i don't know" shrugging "I remember like weeks later she told me she was pregnant but I didn't think it was his baby" I was pissed as hell.. I don't give a fuck about dj dad .. but it's just the fact she went and fucked the man after we broke up and then she went all these years without telling me

"How you feel about it" he asked me "I don't even know honestly.. I'm mad yeah but then again I'm like damn .. I thought you was my friend .. I don't know what made her ass just come out with it but she should of been told me.. but it is what it is thoe" I took off my shoes and the sat on the bed. "I know your hurt about that baby, but things will get better.. it's messed up that she waited this long for real" I sighed

"Yeah it is bae but let's get all this shit together first and then we will figure all this out later .. okay?" she nodded "I wuvvvv you" she said as she got on her toes so she could kiss him "I wuvv you to baby"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Monae?

How y'all feel about this shit ?

MORE COMING SOON