|35|

Dino

The next day... I've been up all night waiting on an answer about Erica, I felt sick asf. Shit, it's felt like I was going to pass out. My girl been in there fighting for her life, they say so much shit had happen to her, but luckily she survived it all. In the beginning they failed twice, letting her go flatline. But they didn't give up on her, and I thank them for that.

During my time I spend in the lobby I met a couple, a white couple. A man name Gerald and his wife was name Stephane, they where an older maybe in their late forty's. Come to find out Gerald and his wife was the one that saved Erica. He told me how he sat there and waited with her untill the police came, how he prayed over her and everything. He wasn't able to get her out because the door was stuck,they followed behind them to the hospital and been here since then.

I appreciate it all a lot, I felt like they were angels. They stayed by her side and never left and I truly appreciated them. "Hey you okay" Gerald asked "yeah I'm straight" I said to him, I stood out side of erica door trying to keep my cool before I walking in the room. Gerald wife was already in the room, i just had to get over my nervousness so I could see her.

"You got this dino" Gerald said trying to boost me up. They told me she was going to be in a coma for a while, don't know how long ... I just hope it's not long. I opened the door and walked threw, she looked peaceful and had the glow on her. She was beautiful, she was always beautiful but this here was sum different. She look like she was so peaceful, "hey dino We would love to keep in contact with you" Stephane said finally speaking.

"Of course" I said pulling out my phone. I handed it to her so she could put there number in his phone. "We are going to get going, we will be back tomorrow" Gerald said to me. I stood up and hugged Stephane and dap Gerald.

This was going to be a long night. I grabbed a chair pulling it closer to her bed. I grabbed her hand and began to rubbed her hands. "I promise once you get up we are going to get you back right and then we are going to leave, where ever you want to go baby we can go, I swea I love you man" I placed a kiss on her hand. I couldn't hold back the tears knowing that she was going threw this. "I'll be right here waiting, never leaving"

Months later....

"You got it" I told her trying to do one more "one more baby" with all her might, she lifted her leg up higher than before. I jumped up excited that she finally did it, after two months of her working out with me. She was getting stronger and healthy. She had lost a lot of weight from laying in the bed for a month.

I attacked her face with kisses, "move now dino your hurting my side" she told me, I got up quickly. "I'm sorry babe" I said rubbing it.

In the crash, it had fucked her up, she had an head injury, broken her leg, and nose, her arm had dislocated. It was just all bad, but sum how she over came all that shit, this girl was like an angel. I don't think anyone would make sumthing like that. But I was happy she was here, and I was pushing her to be as strong as she was before. I told her I wasn't going to leave her and promised I'll be here every step of the way.

For a month she laid in a coma, she woke up like aint shit happen. "You know I'm proud of you right" I smiled at her all cheesy and shit. All she could do was laugh "yeah me to, I also wanna thank you" I grabbed her hand helping her get up off the floor "no need to thank me it's all you baby" "Nah I do cause without your motivation I don't think I would have been able to do what I do now" I pecked her lips a couple of times then helped her up on this chair so I could wrap her leg back up.

"The kids are at G and Stephane with their grandchildren to" I told her. I know what your thinking "why you got them kids at them white folks house" well they are actually cool asf, we had gotten closer over the months, they were almost like family. They took our family in with open arms and I appreciate them a lot. They help out a lot to, like when it's something dealing with Erica they would come help out or if the kids have plays and stuff they would come and show love. The kids grew closer to them, they actually love them a lot. Especially rylee she love her some Stephane mainly cause steph be spoiling her ass.

"It's just us for the rest of the day so what you wanna do" I asked her. "I just wanna go get food and then just lay down for the rest of the day" I nodded "Ight now" I kissed her lips one more time before letting her go to get her bag.

Now that she was back, I've been extra touchy towards her. I can't go a min without her by my side . I guess you can say I'm scared, scared that she would leave me again but for good this time. I hate when she go to her bakery or even to the store, the doctor say she should slow down but she don't listen, even when she hurting she still do what she got do. I try to step in sometimes but that would only make her mad at me, that's only because she don't want me to make her feel like she can't do nothing because she is hurt.

So I let her do her thang, I can honestly say that I didn't think I would be married, or even having these kids. After javion mother stop seeing me in jail I gave up on love, cause I honestly did love her. I thought she was going to be the one I married, but shit changes, I'm happy that I got on that little phone line and met the love of my life fasho. We been threw so much together, it was sum bad shit but look at this we getting better. We getting stronger, I can't say that all the bad shit is over but I'm just happy that we are at this point and that she didn't give up on a nigga fasho.

VOTE & COMMENtT