|12|

|erica|

weeks later... I was currently in my bed with my kids, rylee was laying on top of me and javion and dj were both sleeping on the side of me. I was up watching a movie waiting on Dino to get back, today is our anniversary. I wasn't really feeling it today but of course he was, he said he was going to get me sumthing but I don't have to get him anything and I really hate that.

My mom is still in the hospital but she is woke now but she will never be the same. Me and my grandmother have to make a decision on what to do, we either send her to a nursing home or she come and stay with one of us. I couldn't do it definitely not now.

I watched him as he walked threw the door with flowers teddy bear and a bag. "Here you go" he sat on my side taking the baby from me so I could look inside.

I saw a picture of me and him together and then I saw a box. "Before you open that motherfucka I want you to look on the back on the picture and see what I wrote" I looked at the picture one more time before looking on the back. It was a picture of me and him when I went up there to go visit him.

Dear Erica,

I'm not to big on expressing my feelings in person for real so I figured I'll do it on the back of this photo. "I LOVE YOU" and I thank you for saving my life. Your the best thing that have ever happened to a nigga. You saved me and my kids, the first day I saw you I knew you was the one for me, we have a beautiful daughter now and a family so to finish it off I was wondering if you would be my wife? I wanna spend the rest of my life with you girl hope you want the same!

- Dino

I couldn't help but to cry. I was full of happiness and joy but also I was nervous I was finally about to be his wife. All he could do was smile while wiping away my tears with rylee in his arms. "So what you say" he asked as he took it out the book opening it.

"YES" I yelled, I kissed him deeply, almost jumped up on him but then I remembered we got our kids

"YES" I yelled, I kissed him deeply, almost jumped up on him but then I remembered we got our kids. He then took the boys to bed and then came back to lay with me and babygirl. "Give her here" I handed her to him and I watched as he laid her on his chest he then pulled me close to him. He pecked my lips "I love you wifey" I smiled "i love you more" pecking his lips once again. Here's to a new beginning, let's just hope that everything goes good.