|7|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

Dino

Days later.. it was morning time when I felt a tap on my shoulder waking me up quickly, I opened my eyes to see Erica standing over me with her phone up to her ear. "Get up" she mouthed to me.

I got up putting on my gym shorts and then watched her as she walked around the room while talking on the phone. "Yes I understand" she said.

"Okay bye you to" she ended the call. "What was that about" I asked her. I could tell whoever it was she didn't like for real. "My mother, she says that she is having a dinner and wants me and dj to come" I nodded my head. I knew she didn't get alone with her moms to well, she told me how everything went down between them and her father to.

"And your coming to" I shook my head no. I didn't have time for messy ass people, or them thinking they better than me because I did all them years in prison. I've been doing good thoe,I got a steady paying job and I got a women now and a kid, I'm not stun all that other bullshit I was on back then. My focus now is to continue to work on me and be here for my lady and dj.

"Why not" she asked with a pout on her face. "Because I don't have time for nobody to sit there and talk down on me once they find out what I did and how you met me, I'll just rather you and dj go visit and you tell me how it went when you get back" I know she wants me to go but I'm not ready for that shit now

"But please thoe, we dont even have to stay long just pop and then dino I swear" she put out her pinky to let me know she was for real but i still didn't know about this thoe.

"Ight man damn a quick in and out .. say hey and everything but then we dip cool?" She nodded "cool" she said with the biggest smile on her face, I quickly got dressed waiting for the two slow ones to come. "Hurry up now we dont have all day" soon as I said that , both of them was walking down the steps . "Damn girl" I said as I looked at her fit, she was fresh no lie. I looked at my fit and then hers and noticed that she was dressed in the same colors as me, blue "I see you trying to be like me" "boy fuck you"

__________

Walking in her mother house, you could feel all the bad energy. "I'm going to go talk to my mother" she grabbed my hand bringing me along with her while I held a sleeping dj in my hands.

"Ma" erica called out. Soon as we walked in the kitchen I saw a lady talking to this young boy look like he was in his early 20s. I watched erica as she froze looking like she seen a ghost, Then She looked upset and angry.

"What is he doing here" erica said as she pointed at the boy. "He is family erica" her mother said.

"This nigga ain't no family to us now I see why I left this fucked up family" I didnt know the full story on this family shit honestly but by the look my lady was giving I could tell this wasnt good, once she is upset then I'm upset and they dont wanna see the old me cause I'll fuck sum shit up quickly.

"He is family, that's your son father and you know it that's why you wont let him see him, you need to let that hate of your go" this wasnt no dinner, this was a fucking set up. I looked around before we came to talk and saw absolutely nobody in this bitch. I saw a couple of plates on the table but it wasnt shit on it.

"That ain't no fucking father thats a deadbeat, a sperm donor, my son dont know you and my son dont fucking need you, he has a father in his life" both the lady and the eyes grew big once they looked up to see me in the corner.

"Oh so that's the father huh" the boy said and then began to laugh, I was about to walk up on him when erica stopped me mouthing "no" to me. I went back in my corner with a sleep dj in my arms.

"He damn sholl is the father, a better father than you ever was, imma make sure he know about his sperm donor thoe" she said with a smile on her face, I never seen erica mad like this before, i was shocked honestly but at the same time i knew she needed this, she was finally able to get what she wanted off her chest.

"After this dont call my phone no more about coming to see you or nun like that, now that I look at it this was a set up , what you thought i was going to come here single and you was going to come running back to try and be a family with me, nah partna after you left me and didnt show your face when I was pregnant but you could be all over social media with other bitches I was done with you ,been done and im now done with this convo yall have a great life" I followed behind erica back to the car putting little man in first and then getting in.

"I gotta drop dj off at my grandmother he will be staying with her for the week while I handle some shit" she said as she began to drive on the high way.

"Ight cool, well whatever it is you trying to do I'm right there with you every step of the way" we intertwine our hands together. I knew some crazy shit was about to go down, all I know is that I'm not leaving erica side.