|26|

[A month later]

Dallas,Texas

"Damn this shit is really happening right now" Erica heard dino say. Today was the day they give little man back to his family. "Come on dino we gotta do it" dino had grew to love the baby but he knew he couldn't just keep him.

They both got out slowly with little man in dino arm walking up to the front porch. Erica knocked first waiting for someone to answer, that's when the door flew open and a lady stood there.

She had a head full of gray hair but it was curly and pretty her eyes was light brown and he skin was amazing to Erica. "You must be dino and Erica" they both nodded then the lady welcomed them in.

"Is this my grandson" the lady looked down at the baby in dino arm admiring his features and everything else about him.

"Yes ma'am" Dino said. He slowly handed the baby over to her "I thank y'all a lot and I'm sorry about what my daughter did to you" the lady sighed "lately she hasn't been doing to good, she been running the streets on drugs, it's just all bad.. I've actually haven't saw her in months my co workers tell me everything" the lady had look like she wanted to cry.

"Not going to lie it did hurt me to see that he wasn't my child, I actually thought he was mines,then what made me even more mad she just dipped off and she knew it wasn't my baby" Dino felt his self getting back mad all over again, trying to keep his cool. He took a deep breath. Erica noticed and began to comfort him, rubbing the back his neck slowly.

"Yeah I know, but you know anytime y'all want him, he will be waiting" Dino smiles. He was going to forever love little dude. For like a couple of hours they talked then Dino and Erica decided to leaving heading back to their hotel they were staying at for tonight. The kids where with her grandmother so everything was okay.

"Turn right here" Dino said to Erica. Erica made a right turn heading down to a street in a neighborhood. "What's this" Erica ask wondering where she was at. Dino was born and raised here and Erica didn't know much about Texas. "This my old neighborhood" Dino sat back reminiscing. Dino told her to stop in front this house. He got out and began to walk towards it. Erica didn't know whether to get out or stay in. The way these group of guys were looking scared her a little bit so she got out the car and went right behind Dino.

The group of guys that sat on a front porch down from the house watched there every move. "Is that who I think it is" one of the dudes said trying to get a good look at dino. "Oh shit" the dude got up first walking over to them, the rest followed behind him.

As he got closer, he began to call his name "Dino" Dino turned around quickly moving Erica to the back of him so she wouldn't of been in the way just in case they tried something. "I heard you shot ole boy in his neck.. you know that's my people right" the man said with a smile on his face.

"Well yo people should of never came fucking with my family" Dino told the man. The man began to laugh, instead of talking the man walked up to dino and they were face to face. Dino was much taller then him and bigger. "Erica go to the car" Dino said. He knew exactly what was about to go down and he definitely didn't want Erica to get hurt. He would go crazy if something happened to her.

"This yo bitch" the man asked looking up and down at Erica "if so after I kill you imma make her mine" Dino was already pissed . Instead of talking dino punch the dude in his jaw causing him to fall back and hit his head on the ground. Then all hell broke loose, shit happened so fast. Bullets started flying, it was yelling happening, everyone was going crazy.

Erica main focus was dino she didn't even notice that she was shot. She felt her stomach and lifted her back up to see red blood all over her hands. The next thing she just black out collapsing on the ground. When dino saw her body fall to the ground that made him see red.

All you could hear was sirens go off making everyone disappear. He picked Erica up quickly bring her to the car then got in rushing to the hospital. Tears flood his face, Dino was angry, angry with his self and everyone else. "Hold on baby we are almost there" he told her as he did 80 in a 35 down the roads.

Dino didn't even know that he was shot in his arm. He was to focused on Erica. He need Erica, the kids need her.

He pulled up in the drive way and jumped out of the car rushing to Erica side. He picked her up gently and took her in. "Heyyy I need some help" Dino yelled. Doctors began to rush to him with a rolling bed, Dino laid her down slowly then they rushed her to the back. Dino tried his best to go back there with her. "Come on sir you can't go back there" the doctor said trying to block him from going back there. A nurse look at dino and the looked at his arm seeing it was bleeding.

"Sir let us help you" the doctor said but Dino snatches his arms away. "I'm good just make sure she straight" he told him "I promise sir we will do everything we possibly can do to help her but we just need you to calm down and let us help you also" Dino began to feel a stinging pain in his arm. He allowed the doctors to help him but as soon as they got done he wanted to know where to find Erica.

"Is she your wife" the nurse asked as she wrapped his arm. Dino nodded not really wanting to talk. "Well if you need anyone to talk to I'm here" she said with a smile on her face but the smile disappeared once she saw how Dino was looking at her. In disgust, he wanted to cuss her out but he let her be, after she got done he stood up ready to go find erica.

"Ight now show me where she is" he told the nurse. It had been hours since he haven't heard anything on Erica and it was driving him crazy on the inside. They stopped at the nurse station before walking again down a hall.

"This is her room, she is sleep at the moment, it might be a few hours before she wake up again" he nodded they went in and saw Erica laying there, he thought she would look all beat up and stuff but she didn't, she looked beautiful, she had this glow on her, a same glow she had when she was pregnant with rylee.

Just thinking about the kids and what if Erica would of died would have drove him crazy. There was a small knock at the door then a doctor come in. "Are you the husband" the doctor asked and dino nodded "okay well everything seem to be fine, she was shot in the left side of her stomach but it didn't do much damage we were able to stop the bleeding and also get the bullet out" the doctor said while looking at his clip board. "And we were also able to save y'all bundle of joy, it just when it comes down to it she doesn't need to lift anything heavy, this baby is going to be pretty heavy on her at the rate it is growing"

Dino didn't know she was pregnant again. He was shocked and also happy that they were going to have another child together. He couldn't keep a smile off of his face. He was thankful to still have the both of them here.

The doctor told him so more information then left leaving the them alone. "Damn girl your having my baby again, yo ass definitely ain't going no where now" he moved his chair closer to the bed and placed his hand on her stomach.

"I hope your a girl, daddy needs 2 baby girls now" he could feel the little baby bump and that made him smile even more. He just hoped that Erica wouldn't leave him after this. He didn't mean to put her in that type of situation and really wasn't trying to. He didn't know it was still beef in his old neighborhood. He was definitely going to get his revenge but for right now his wife and child come first.

THE END

NEW BOOK COMING OUT SOON