|6|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

~

"Next day"

"If loving you is all that I have to do, I don't wanna do anything else" Erica Sang alone to Mary j Blige I don't wanna do anything else. She was up cleaning the house while both of her boys were gone getting hair cuts . "YOU BETTER SANG THAT SHIT MARY" her music was so loud she had to yell just to hear herself.

She didn't even notice them standing behind her, they died laughing at Erica dancing and singing. Dino told dj to go up the steps,he then crept up on Erica scaring her bad, causing her to scream loudly. Once she noticed it was Dino. She smacked the back of his head so hard, he stopped laughing. "Stop playing so damn much" she said as she continued to clean up. Now irritated , so for the rest of the day she planned on ignoring him. But it wasn't going to last for to long thoe.

_______________

It was now hours later and she still haven't spoken a word to him, not even a sound came from her way. He allowed her to do so but soon or later he was going to make her start talking, and now was the time. He got up from the couch going up to their room, she was busy smoothing out dj hair back in to a pony tail.

"You want your hair to be fluffy or put an braid" "braid" dj spoked. She got finished and then he ran out the door, leaving her & Dino in a room together. After a few mins of silence and watching her putting stuff up, he decided to talk first.

"Erica " he called out but she didn't answer, he got up going the bathroom. "I'm sorry" she snatched her hand away from him trying to get out. "Stop playing now, you always do that.. I learned my lesson now" all she could do was smile, Erica wasn't mad anymore. She just played along till he finally decided to talk.

"Are you mad" she shook her head no "girl speak" "nah I'm not mad just stop playing so much" he nodded before picking her up and hugging her "Ight that's enough" she pat his shoulder. Dino was a big baby when it Came to Erica. He finally had let her go "about time nigga" she said but then he flipped her off. They never did argue, well they did but it wasn't bad. At the end of the day at least one of them would with apologize or just cuddle up with the person at night.

After last night, they only gave each other either a peck or a kiss on the cheek. Dino knew she wasn't going anywhere. It was vica versa. He knew they were going to have problems thoe during they relationship,'All relationships do. This was all knew mainly to Dino since he been out, and he was ready for a relationship with Erica. He didn't want anyone but her, all he did was think about her.

"Erica you wanna make this official" catching Erica of guard a little bit. "Of course I do" she said with a smile. This was the beginning to a new relationship for the both of them. Even thoe he wanted to try and wait and give them some time, he couldn't wait anymore and so couldn't Erica.