|31|

"This is so beautiful dino" Erica said as she looked around at the set up dino had for her. Seeing her smile brightened his day even more. The candles was lined up on a walk way as they made their way up to a set up, it was a huge blanket laying on the ground with pillows on it.

Rose petals were spread out all over the area, soft music played in the back ground setting the mood just right for what was about to happen.

He helped her take off her shoes while they sat on the pillows "it's been a while since we really had any alone time so tonight it's just all about me and you" he said while massaging her foot. "And no I'm not looking for sex, I just wanna hear how you feel,tell me what you want and I got you.. whatever you felt like you couldn't get off of your chest before I want you to let it all out tonight and I will do the same...deal?" She nodded "deal"

"Ight so I'll go first, I missed us" he started off saying "like for real, I missed us , I missed the kids, I just missed everything" this was the first time they ever really sat down and talk and hopefully after this things will change for the both.

"I never meant to put you in harms way and if I would have lost you and ace then I don't know what I have done. I was so mad when you just said you wanted to separate from me, I hated you for real but not to much, well I wanted to hate you but every time I seen your face my heart just said different, them arguments we had and the shit I said .. I didn't mean it" dino wasn't big on expressing feelings but for his wife he would try anything.

"I didn't mean any of it, like I said before that girl wasn't nothing to me, she might have gave me head but she wasn't nothing, she let her feeling get the best of her, I might not never say it but I appreciate you and your such a strong woman, even thoe we had problems you never let that distract you from our kids. I know I should have really been there for you when you was feeling down about shit but I was to busy worried about myself and I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. Not listening to you and not being there when you need me the most.... I'm sorry"

He said ending it there. When he looked at Erica she was crying. He brought her into a hug and hug her tight. This was exactly what she wanted it might have took a long time but she happy they got to this point.

"And I forgive you, wished it didn't have to be this long to finally get this but I forgive you and for all the wrong I did, I'm sorry to for pushing you away when you did try to be there for me, I know you probably felt like you lost me before but you didn't and I also thank you with blessing me with the kids we have today and also thanks for allowing me to be a mother to little javion" she then looked up at him

"I love you" she said with a cheesy smile "I love you more baby girl" he said back and then peck her lips a couple of time.

For the rest of the night it was filled with laughter and good conversation.

"Remember that time I beat yo ass in go carts" she rolled her eyes "shut up I let you win that day" he laughed "Nah you just suck boo" she shot a bird at him.

They then sat there in silence, Dino eyes were on Erica, watching her as she nodded her head to the music playing. He missed her, he missed this. No matter how many of girls he be with or that want him they will never be erica. Erica was a different breed. She made sure her family was good at all times, she knew how to handle business. He always wondered how life would be if Erica never came into his life.

He was so thankful to have a girl like her. Erica then noticed him looking at her she peek her head up at him and saw he looking with lust in his eyes.

"Come here" he said to her, she then crawled over to him. She sat in between his legs and laid back his chest. They sat in silence once again but Dino was now playing in her hair. "You know I love you right" she blushed "yes dino I know" she turned to look at him. He admired her beautiful brown eyes and then her lips. He pecked them a couple a time and the just looked once again, causing both of them to laugh.

He was happy to have her back, she was happy also. This time he knew he couldn't mess up cause if he did then he knew that he would definitely lose his family.

SHORT BUT FUXK WITH IT THOE ❤️

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT 😘