|8|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

Dino

A week later... everything been straight honestly, erica been stressed the fuck out, running her business and then trying to make sure she already have full custody of dj, days ago her mother and her son father went to court and they been trying to get custody of little man. But good thing my lady was already ahead of them. She had recorded convos, and messages from the both of them.

They always texting her with some bullshit honestly. "You alright baby" she didnt even look back at me she just nodded. "Come here" she moved back to the head board were I was and came closer to me. I pulled her closer to me and just held her in my arms. "Dont stress ight now baby everything is going to be straight you got proof that he haven't been sending him nothing or haven't even been around this motherfucka, everything gone be straight I promise" I kissed her head and began to rub her back.

"Everything is going to be good baby I promise and just know I'm always here to protect yall, yall my family and I love yall crazy people" I said causing her to chuckle a lil bit.

"Hey babe" "wassup" I said "do you ever wonder were your kids is" I sighed because I do I've been searching for them since I been out. "Yeah baby maybe one day I'll go back to texas and find them, maybe they didnt leave that mf" I knew they probably didnt go to far away, maybe I can look for them, i knew they probably didnt go to far away from family.

"Let's call around I'm sure we can find them" she sat up pulling out her phone, then her laptop. "Do you remember any phone numbers or anything" she asked. I nodded, the only phone number I knew was my grandmother number, I knew that she probably never changed her number.

She handed me the phone so I could call. After a few rings someone finally picked up. "Hello who this calling my grandma this early" a young boy said. "This dino where shirley" i didnt know who the boy was, i really thought that this probably had been one of the little boys she took in.

The phone went silent for a min then began to talked, he sounded like he was scared. "Daddy?" The boy said in a whisper "javion is that you where yo moms" I asked, i was mad. They were still in texas after all this Time. "I'll be honest I really dont even know, she got hooked up on crack and then dipped off on us, we stay with grandma but I dont think she is going to want us here longer thoe dad" After that it all hit me hard. I couldn't believe what i was hearing, i had to get my babies back soon. I felt hurt and heartbroken.

"I'm going to come back this weekend to get yall okay I promise" I couldn't wait I had to get them. "Okay daddy please hurry" i was about to respond till i heard yelling in the back ground. It sounded just like my grandmother.

I couldn't even say anything cause the phone then went out, fuck that I had to get my babies now. I hopped up quickly to putting on clothes " I gotta get my babies now erica" I looked back and saw she was already dressed walking out of her closet. "I've been way a head of ya, come on let's get our babies" not gonna lie that made me feel a certain way. That's why I say she my lady, she was already taking in my babies and they not even hers.

We did drive there and when I say I'm tired, I'm really tired. It was the longest drive ever, Erica basically drove here, she didn't want me to drive. I had so much shit on my records and if they were to pull me over then I'm back in jail.

___________________

"Yeah that's it" I told her, looking at this house brought back so many memories of me as a youngin. I knocked on the door we waited for someone to come to the door, I could hear moving around but it sounded like someone was trying to sneak around. "Javion" I called out. That's when I hear the moving stop, I looked back at Erica , She had an worried look on her face.

"Javion open this door before I kick it down" I told him. "I can't daddy it has to many locks" "you know how to unlock, Just turn the nob okay" I told him. One by one I heard the door tick, then the door opened slowly revealing a boy that looked so much like me. He had on nasty clothes and no hair cut, that pissed me off even more "where is your sister" Erica asked him. "She on the couch" he then grabbed her hand bringing her inside. Once I got myself together, I walked in to.

Looking around this motherfucka, it sholl was nasty. What got into these people I thought. I then saw my daughter laying across the couch with a tshirt and socks on.

"What's wrong with her javion" he shrugged "I don't know after grandma whooped her, she been sleep since then" I then went to go check her breathing, I instantly broke down.

___________________

Erica

Seeing Dino like that really broke my heart, I felt so bad, maybe if I didn't bring him to Atlanta he would have been saved his kids. How could I comfort a man like this, just lost his only daughter to abuse, basically been out of there life's since they were three, I couldn't help but to cry. I took a sleeping javion to the car laying him across the back seat. Dino was busy talking to the cops about what he saw, I just wonder what's going on in his head.

Do he feel like it's my fault, do he hate me? Like what is it. I never meant to hurt him or bring him from his family. I just wanted him to be happy and not going to do the same thing that put him in that motherfucka. I watched him as he talked to the cops, then they finally walked away leaving him on the steps by his self.

I got off the hood of my car walking to go comfort my boy. I sat by him, and hugged him hard. He cried in my arms. "Everything is going to be alright baby i promise"I said as I rubbed his back, trying to calm him.

Instead of going back we stayed in a hotel,after a hot shower and good meal both javion and Dino went to sleep in my arms. Javion on one side and Dino on the other. I just couldn't sleep at all, I wanted to stay up just in case if Dino was to need me.

"I'm so sorry baby" I said I rubbed his hair, he loved when I do that. Since we got javion he had been attached to my hip, I wonder how dj going to feel about having a roommate. He might really enjoy having a step brother.

"God please watch over us" I said to myself