|5|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

A month later

"So how has everything been with Dino" monae asked. They were both on the phone chatting it up. Monae was away at college. As much as she wished she could go to college, she couldn't. It might not happen now but it was happening soon for her to go.

"Everything been good, he currently work at my shop" Erica wasn't playing when she said she was going to help him. "That's great girl" "I know and he is a great worker, I needed the help" having another addition to the family changed her a lot. She saw things differently. Dino do live with her and sleep in the same bed, but they weren't sexual.

He respected her a lot. Everything she did for him made him feel amazing. Since he been out he hasn't talk to any of his family or kids. 8 years was a long time and he missed it all. He missed his kids birthday and more.

He was definitely hurt cause he couldn't see his kids and he wished he did have family. But he had Erica and dj so that was really that all mattered to him. He admired her, her hard work and dedication, she was always on her grown woman shit.

"Well I gotta go wake dj up I'll call you later" they both said their goodbyes and ended the call. Everything was going good so far for the both of them. Dino helped out a lot around the house, instead of him getting his own place he is going to continue to stay with Erica.

He loved being around them,they were the reasons he got up every morning with a smile on his face.

She went to her room that she shared with Dino. Dj was cuddled up under Dino big arm,he woke up from a bad dream and went into his mother room.

"Wake up dj" she said as she shook his a lil bit. He was a light sleeper so he got right up and got dressed. She fed him and then went to go to him to their grandmother house "I love you and be good baby" she kissed his cheek "I love you to mommy" he got out the car walking to the front porch. She made sure he made it in safe before she pulled off.

Now it was time to wake the big grizzly bear up, now Dino was a heavy sleeper. You could do anything around him and he wouldn't hear you. She walked in the room & saw the bed was empty "Dino" she called out but didn't get a reply. She called out once again but still no reply untill she heard her toilet flush and Dino walked in. "Oh wassup baby" he said as he kissed her cheek and then headed back to the bed.

"Get up now we got things to do" he sighed "like what" "don't worry about it just get your butt up"

___________

"I'm never coming with you again" she laughed "why not" "because you take to long man, Took all damn day for them to do your big head" she flipped him off "I didn't say nothing when you got your lopsided head cut" he shrugged. "That's different but anyways what we doing tonight" Dino asked

"It's a surprise I'm not saying" he began to ask many questions like if it was people going to be there and this and that. "Boy calm down" she laughed.

"How you want me to dress" Dino asked as he walked out the closet. She shrugged "dress how you want but make sure your comfy thoe " he nodded and then went back to going to do what he was doing.

After 15 minutes both was dressed and ready to go. "This shit betta not be boring eitha or we fighting dawg"

Erica planned something fun for the both,she was tired of sitting in the house. "What the fuck is this shit" dino said as they pulled into the parking lot.

"This is a go cart track, I'm finna beat your ass" he laughed "girl you fuckin wish" he said as they both got out the car. "Let's make a bet then"

"Ight what betta not be nun crazy" she laughed "nah it's nun crazy well the bet is that if I win you gotta clean the kitchen for a week and cook" she said "and if I win?" "Anything you want sir"

"Ight well yeah you gotta do anything I want plus you gotta go on a date with me, like a real one me and you dinner, It's going to be special" of course he wanted to become more than friends with her but he also wanted to take it slow.

"Okay we can do that" they shook on it and then walked in. After an hour of racing Dino was the one that won, and he was happy as hell that he did.

"You a cheater" all he could do was laugh "I'm not you just can't drive, just get ready to do anything I want now" this was going to be a long week for Erica. "You look so cute when you mad" Erica wasn't really mad she was just fake pouting because he was supposed to let her win.

________

"Here you go" she handed Dino his plate of food. He was laid up in the room while she cooked "This shit looks good as hell" he said as he looked at the plate. It was pork chops, Mac and cheese, sweet peas and rolls.

"Come here" she just stood there looking at him with her hands on her hip "boy what you want" "girl bring yo ass here" she took a couple of steps towards him and then stopped. He grabbed her arm bringing her closer to him, she thought it was going to be a kiss on the cheek but it was a kiss on her lips. She was surprised but also happy.

"Now-" "now don't even trip you going to be mines anyway" he knew it was going to happen soon or later. "Now give me another one" they kissed again, It was just a few pecks. This was a new level to their relationship and they were both enjoying it