|28|

WEEKS LATER

|ATLANTA,GEORGIA|

•HOME•

"Boy stop it" I laughed as he continued to tickle me "no not untill you give me a kiss" he continued to tickle me untill I finally gave up kissing him on his cheek. "What the hell was that" I got up laughing "you said give you a kiss, you didn't say where" he smacked his lips "I'm talking about on my lips ,not my cheek" I shrugged.

I went to go check on ace, he was sick so I had to keep him home but the rest of them went to school then after school they are going to monae to eat. I know your wondering, girl who over there tickling you cause I know it ain't dino?!

Well your right it's not, it's my lil boo I've been talking to for some months now. No we are not together, we both really just got out of a relationship and we are taking it slow at a time.

The situation with Dino, well yeah we talk here and there but it's hasn't been much talking about us. Yeah we still say I love you to each other or whatever but I feel like us getting back together might not happen any time sooner. So I'm going to do me and whatever he wanna do then I guess we will work on it.

Sometimes when rylee comes from his house, she would spill all the tea. She told me, that he had a girl come sneak in at night with him and shit and even invited her to breakfast one time with the kids. Of course the kids didn't like her. Cause the whole time they were eating she was busy rushing Dino asking when the kids are going to go home and when they are going to have some alone time. Of course I checked her, because for one she was being disrespectful towards my kids, not even talking to them and catching attitudes with them.

Now that's one thing , I don't play about is my kids. Do what you wanna do but don't be mean to them.. you feel me? He tried to keep her a secret but it surely didn't last long. See me, I haven't let my kids come around Vincent yet. I don't think I need to let it happen anytime soon cause I definitely don't wanna hear Dino's mouth about nothing.

Vincent is a nice guy and he is very sweet to me. He has two kids of his own, two girls. He was married but they divorced, he a little older than me, he is 31.

I cracked ace door and he was still sleep. I was about to go till my room then I heard the door bell. "Can you see who is it Vincent" I called out "yeah" I heard him say back.

I continued to my room but stop once I heard a voice "who is you partna" I heard dino say. "Fuck" I said to myself as I rushed down the steps. Dino might say I can talk to anybody but he still gets jealous and try to fight folks.

Vincent was about to respond but stop once he saw me. "Dino what are you doing here" he looked at me crazy "I'm coming to check on my son the fuck yuh mean" he put his attention back on Vincent "well you should have called or sum" he smacked him lips "I don't have to call for shit" he said aggressively.

"I think you should leave" Vincent said trying to step up. "I don't have to do shit maybe you should leave, first of all who the fuck are you anyways" Dino spoke back. I can tell he was mad, just by the frown on his face.

I turned to Vincent "could you come back tonight" I asked him. I knew if he would have stayed long, Dino would of tried some crazy shit "but-" "please" he looked at me in my eyes and then gave up. He walked over to the table grabbing his keys. Before he left out the door he kissed my lips deeply then left with a smirk on his face.

I watched as he walked out the door,Dino slam the door shut. I tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm pulling me back to him. "Let me go dino"

"Nah , who the fuck was that and why he in the house with my son" he snapped, his grip got tight on my arm. "Dino don't worry about who that is, damn I'm grown and I didn't say shit when you had ole girl around my kids, I'm not finna sit here and be single while your ass with that hoe"

I tried to snatch my arm away but it was light he had a death grip on that motherfucka. " you always do this fucking shit" "do what,all I'm doing is protecting you" Dino said. But really he wasn't the only thing he was doing is stopping me because he don't want me to be with no one else.

"We both know your not trying to protect me, you just don't want to see me with no one else" she opened the door. "I just wanna be happy dino, your happy so allow me to do the same" my face began to get hot, I knew I was crying "you don't know what you want right now, so untill then just stay away from me and just continue to focus on the kids" He just nodded, he looked disappointed.

"Well could I just see my son" I shook my head "he is sleep at the moment, You can come back later" he nodded making his way out the door. "I love you" he said as he walked threw the door. I shut the door quickly.

I love him to but like really love that man. No one will ever have my heart like dino got it. But at the moment dino really don't know what he wants and I'm not just finna sit around and wait when I can try and find some happiness to.

Like I said before I'm not really looking for a relationship, me and Vincent are chillin but I know that Vincent wants more than just chilling. He told
me that plenty of times

but I just don't know...