|34|

Looking at the time one more time "3:30am" shine brightly on the front of Dino's phone. "Man where tf she at" he sat up once again. He went to her contact and pressed called but it sent him straight to voicemail. He was scared , this was his 10 time calling her."she might just be spending the night with monae" he tried to get his self to think about that instead of the worse.

"But she would of told me" he then went to their messages to see if she did send one and he just didn't see it but it was nothing. Only an okay she send after he told her he was home with the kids.

He then started to text monae....

"Monae do you know where erica is?"
Sent at 3:38am.

In his mind he was trying to tell his self that everything was good but his gut said other wise. His phone ding loudly, it was a text back from monae.

"Nah, she told me she was going home..she ain't there?"
Received at 3:42am

Look at the text over again, different stuff ran threw his head. "Did she leave me" or "is she okay" was all he could think.

"You think I could I drop the kids off with you for a little while"
Sent at 3:45am

He sent her, monae was like a sister to him so he knew she had his back threw anything and would jump to help if she needed to. He jumped up getting dressed quickly then he rushed to get the kids ready. He saw that monae sent a text back saying for him to bring them to her.

"Daddy where is mommy" dj asked him. "She went sumwhere I gotta go pick her up, imma drop y'all off at monae house for a little while" he nodded his tiny head. He let javion and dj get in first then he buckled up rylee and ace. Instead of going threw traffic he took the back road to get to monae house. It was dark asf so he speed a little bit not to fast thoe.

He slowed down once he saw a bunch of police and an ambulance truck to. "What the fuck is going on" he said to his self. He saw a cop flag him down, making him stop. "You need to turn around" the cop told him. "Do you mind telling me what happened" he could see the sadness in the cops eyes. "Um there was a lady that had a bad crash up in that ditch over there" the cop pointed towards the ditch.

He looked closely at the car, and his heart instantly broke into two pieces. "Do you know if she was okay" he asked the cop. "Well she did have a pulse when we got here but she lost it when they had got her out the car" Dino eyes gotten so big.

"So she's gone" Dino asked "I just got a call a couple of minutes ago before you pulled up that they were still working on her, I don't know fa sure what's going on" dino nodded. Dino felt numb, he knew it was erica, as much as he hated and wish it wasn't, he just knew it was her. He kept his self together so his kids wouldn't see him upset, cause they will cry.

"Do you know the woman" the cop asked. Looking at the car again "yeah that's my wife car" the cop sighed instantly feeling bad for him. "Could I get you to step out the car for a min so we could talk" the cop asked him noticing the little boy sitting in the passenger seat, looking dead at him.

The little boy he was referring to was javion, Dino didn't even notice that javion was still up. "Could I just meet y'all at the hospital I got my kids with me" he nodded. He then walked away going to go talk to the other cops so they could let him threw. The cop then motion him to drive threw, javion little eyes was glued to the flip over car. He knew that was erica car,to hear the cops say that about Erica hurt his little heart also. Erica was like a mother to him, he love Erica so much.

Lil javion couldn't hold back the tears,he knew he had to get his self together because he had to stay strong for his sister and brothers. "I know javion everything is going to be okay" Dino said to javion. Wiping away his tears, "you gotta stay strong for them back there javion, I promise mommy is going to be okay" it was so hard for javion, if he lost Erica he wouldn't have a mother no more. Erica took him in with open arms and loved him like he was her own.

Pulling up to monae apartment, Dino got out getting rylee and ace out first. Javion woke up dj so they could go inside. "Do you know what happened" monae asked him. "She got in a bad car accident... you think you could keep them for a while" Dino asked her, knowing he wasn't going to be able to handle the kids and try to deal with that situation to.

"Of course they can, give me the key I'll go and get there clothes tomorrow" Dino got his keys out taking off his house key. "I promise I'll be back to get them soon" "I know dino just go make sure my girl good" monae said not trying to cry. He nodded, before he left he kissed all his babies and then left going to be with his wife.

As he drove, in the back of his mind he said a little prayer, praying that she was good and would be able to come hone again to be with him and the kids. The closer he got to the hospital the more he felt numb.

Parking in the parking lot of the hospital he waited a min before going in. "You got this dino, everything going to be straight, my baby is going to come home" he said to his self, he then got out the car making his way into. So much sadness hit him, he wanted to just break down "I'm looking for Erica smith" Dino asked the lady at the front desk. He watched as the lady began to type on her computer and then looked his way.

*i don't remember her last name so Smith it is*

"Are you the husband" the lady asked him "yeah" "okay so they currently don't have her in a room cause she is still in surgery, but soon later she will be back to her room, I'll let you know when" the lady told him and he nodded And then went to sit in the lobby.

"She going to be straight.. I know she is" Dino said to himself.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT