|9|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

Erica

A month later .. we didn't have a funeral for baby girl we got her cremated and we keep her on her separate shelf in the house, with flowers and angels around her. Dino grandmother did go to jail, we have a court date coming up soon for that also. How's Dino? I know your probably wondering well he is doing okay. He gets in his moods sometimes but other than he is okay. I always give him his space thoe don't want to get in his way to much you know?

So we do have javion with us, him and dj get along well. I'm happy about it, javion wasn't a shy kid and he loves people so I very happy about that cause It's hard for a shy kid to open especially around people he don't know. He keeps his grades up, he doesn't disrespect us or anything so basically he gets what he wants also dj to.

"Babe you okay" I asked Dino. He was out side on the front porch smoking and drinking, he made that into a routine for him and I hate it. He never smoked or drink before so I didn't know why now. I know he was hurting but he didn't have to pick up this bad habit. "Leave me alone Erica" I froze, that hurt me honestly. All I did was try to comfort him.

"I'm just trying to make sure your okay that's all" "I don't give a fuck, didn't I say leave me alone" I knew exactly what was about to happen. I sighed, I didn't know what to do. Should I just walk away I thought. I knew if I walked away i would just allow him to keep doing this but I can't.

Walking over I snatched the blunt out of his hand and took the bottle throwing it towards the road, once I heard the glass shatters I knew it was over. That's when he stood up "I don't know what the fuck got into you but I'm going to need to stop this shit, I've allowed to ass to sit here and pout or be in your depression stage but your not about to keep taking your anger out on me, I know your hurt that babygirl is gone at least let me be here for you instead of trying to push me away " I said , you could tell I was mad by the way I was talking with so much aggression.

He sat there for a min just looking out to the road, this really broke this man down. I'll be real I don't know how to deal with a broken man, especially one that don't want help. "Maybe if I wouldn't have came down her with your ass I could have been save my kids, this shit your fault honestly" he said in the most calmest way. I was hurt to hear them words coming out of his mouth, I didn't know if it was the liquor talking or him.

But they do say when your drunk all true shit spills out. "So that's how you really feel huh? You really think this my fault when really it's your damn fault, I brought you down here cause I cared for you and I wanted to help you become a better man and not go back to the life that you use to live cause all it was going to do was either put your ass in jail again or in the fucking grave, if yo ass never did the shit you did then maybe you could have been their for your kids and been a better father to them"

"I really tried dino but it's hard, I'm trying my best to help you but if you don't want help then fine .. and you want me to leave you alone.. for now on you sleep on the couch" before he could say anything I walked back in the house going straight to my room to cry myself to sleep.

___________

Dino

Next day...I woke up to tapping on my arm, I looked up to see my two boys standing in front of me. "Daddy your on the remote" javion said. I got up seeing the remote then handing it to them. I then made my way to Erica, I knocked on the door then entered the room locking it behind me.

She then looked back at me and rolled her eyes. "Get out Dino" I didn't listen thoe. I got in the bed with her cuddling up to her. She tried to fight me, I had this tight grip around her so she couldn't move at all. "Uhh let me go" I shook my head no. "You gotta listen to me baby" "say what you gotta say and then get out man" she was going to have to listen to me one way or another.

"I just wanna say I apologize for last night, I was drunk and let my emotions get the best of me.. I don't blame your for nothing it was all my fault. I should have never came at you like that" I looked up at her and saw she was looking down at me.

"An apology just ain't finna fix it, what you said last night really hurt me and I know I went to deep with what I said so I'm sorry " I know It did, I was just hurt, I get into these moods and think of my daughter and last night it got the best of me. "I know baby and I'm sorry too, I'll doing anything to fix this" I knew her ass was going to put me on punishment for this shit, her ass might kick me out the room.

"Anything huh? Well you'll be sleep in the living room maybe for a month or weeks untill I feel like your doing better, that means stopping that damn drinking and smoking that shit" I smacked my lips, I couldn't believe she was trying to kick me out for like a month. "Nah baby I can't d-" "it's either you do it or you can get the fuck out, it ain't healthy dino, I'll be damn to let you just killing yourself down like that, it's okay to cry and feel hurt but that no, but oh yeah and no touching and no kissing either " this shit was getting ridiculous now, now we couldn't even touch or kiss, can't even make love? Oh nah she trippin. "Im not finna let you get it that easy, once your on punishment your on it all the way"

"Nah now you trippen" I told her "nah I'm not dino .. I'm just trying , I care about your ass to much to just let you kill yourself with drinking and smoking all the time to help hide the pain it's other ways to cope with it and I will help you find safe ways but for now own you will not come back until I feel like your doing right not for me but for the kids too"' I just nodded.

I'll do anything to get my lady back. This was finna be a long time but I'll get threw it and push myself to not drink and shit.