|23|

|Wesks later|

Dino

"Man what" I said as I answered my phone. This was keisha five time calling me today and it was really pissing me off cause all shawty wanted to do was argue. I wasn't with this shit, "I was just calling to let you know I'm going back to Texas" she said "not with my baby your not" I could hear her sigh on the other side of the phone. "Well that's reason why I was calling,Dino I can't take care of no baby, I didn't even wanna have a baby to be real with you" I could hear her sniffing a little bit.

"Dino I don't want this baby, you can have em and I promise I won't be down here anymore, I can't t-" some was up with her and to be honest I didn't want to know cause I had problems of my own. "Just bring him shawty" I said then ended the call. I was about to get up and go put on some clothes but then there was a knock at my door.

I walked over not looking threw the peek hole and there stood the love of my life. "Wassup girl" I said as we hugged then I let her go do she could walk threw first then I was right behind her. "Where the kids" I asked her "javion and dj are at school and rylee is at daycare" I nodded.

"You want something to drink or anything" I asked her "I'll get it myself, while you get the door" I watched her as she took of her shoes and jacket before walking to the kitchen then I went to get the door.

I opened the door to see keisha standing there with bags in her hand and the baby car seat was on the ground. She looked bad, see it really been a while since I saw her, I always got the baby from her sister so I never saw her.

"This is everything and I promise I w-" she stopped talking once she heard Erica call my name "yeah" I called out as I began to take the bags away from her hands. I sat them by the door and then grabbed the baby car seat. "Din-" keisha was about to speak but then she saw Erica walking towards us, without speaking to any of us,she took the baby out the car seat then walked away from us.

"Look don't come to my place no more, you made up your mind on what you want to do and that run and do whatever crazy shit you do so do it, the baby good with me and I will be getting full custody just in case you try to come back and try some shit" I told her then I shut my door in her face. I was pissed no lie, how could she just give up like that and run.

I went to the living room where Erica and the baby was. She was rocking the baby back to sleep, I sat by them and just stared "you okay" she asked. I nodded "yeah I'm straight what about you thoe" she sighed then looked down at the baby.

"It's going to be a lot of changes but what's wrong with one more baby" I watched as she kissed the baby cheek. I could see her get more attached to the baby more & more. We were still working on us and I was cool with that, half of the time when the kids where at school she would come to my place and we would either chill or sleep or I would either go to her place or her job and just sit around in her office and bother her & help around the house.

"You know I love you right" I told her, I always wanted her to know that. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

Like this wasn't just no regular love, this was love love that I had towards this girl, this girl basically brought me back up into a man. If it wasn't for her I would of probably been in the streets in Dallas. My love will forever be strong for her.

"I love you to dino" she said with a smile, that showed off her dimples. "We forever, till we old and gray" she chuckled "of course baby boy"

"That means more kids and everything" I told her and laughed once I saw her face go straight "hell no,we got enough" she told me "we only got one that share our blood, i at least want one more"
I told her. She shrugged "I'll think about it" she said as she got up. "Where you going" I asked as she walked away.

"Finna lay down" I jumped up and followed behind, that was my cue. Time to sleep now, we to old now, so we take naps and shit. She laid the baby in front her, I got in behind her, wrapping my arm around her. We both instantly went to sleep.

________________________

SO KEISHA RAN OFF 🤦🏽‍♀️ LAWDDDDSSDSSS