|18|

*I REALLY GOT STUCK SO I JUST PUT SUM TOGETHER MIGHT BE GOOD, MIGHT NOT 🤷🏽‍♀️ but VOTE & COMMENT 💗

A month later

*doctors office*

"So I see the hole closed up" the doctor said as he looked at dino wounds. "Do that mean I can get back to doing physical things now" Dino asked. The doctor nodded, lately dino been just laying around he hate that he couldn't do anything physical for real.

"So that means that your therapy is over with also, this was the fastest I ever seen someone heal up,your a real champ" he told dino. Dino couldn't believe it either, he thought he was going to take a while to heal but he healed greatly. Dino couldn't wait to get to Erica, as he walk out of the doctors office he pulled up his phone calling Erica "baby" he spoke "I told you not to call me dino I'm busy with something" he smacked his lips "girl stop playing with me before I fuck you up but anyways everything went great at the doctor thoe" he was waiting for her to respond but once heard movement on her end "girl what you doing" he asked

"Don't worry about it you'll see when you get here" she laughed and then ended the call. He thought he was tripping at first when he heard a beep. He called back again but she didn't answer. "Oh she wanna play games bet" he said as he placed his phone in the cup holder.

He wasn't mad at her, he was pissed thoe. Pulling into the parking lot he parked his car in the garage and then walked the steps in their apartment building. They got a apartment for now then soon they will be switching over to their house.

Soon as he walked up to the door,he could hear music playing. The song she played made him laugh but he already knew what was up thoe. Avant phone sex, was what she playing. He opened the door to seeing candles lit and rose petals on the ground leading to their room. "Baby" he called out. He had the biggest cheesy smile ever on his face. Opening the door there she stood with a red see threw rob on showing her Victoria secret bra and panties set, it was black. She had her hair laid nice "baby what's this" he asked as he looked around seeing petals on the bed and candles lit.

"I just wanted to make you feel good baby, it's been a while since we really just spent time together, the kids are at school so why not this basically the only time we have together" she told him and it was all true, they had been moving lowkey keeping the kids around a lot more cause never know what might happened. In the beginning they would have let the kids stay with monae and of course she didn't mind.

"Now take off your shirt and lay across the bed on your stomach" he did so taking of his shirt and shoes and then laid across the bed, he felt as she climbed on him sitting on his but and then she began to lotion his back, massaging his back, hitting ever spot. He love when she did massage his back, she knew just what to do.

"Do that feel good" she asked. He was so relaxed and calm "hell yeah" she smiled to her self, happy with his response.

He was so relaxed, he was ready to relax her next, flipping them over he was now on top of her looking down at her. "Boy what are you doing" she chuckled "shit well you making me feel good now it's your turn" before she could say anything else, he was already on it kissing her and loving her body. This wasn't her plan really but she couldn't just say no. It's been a min for the both of them so ain't nothing wrong with a lil bump & grind.

"You gone have me another baby" he whispered, Erica wasn't paying it no mind but then he said it once again so then she knew she had to speak before he let him self go. "Hell no" she said quickly causing him to laugh. But she wasn't laughing, they still weren't fully married yet. It was many people they associated their selfs with so it wasn't really no point of going to have a big wedding. So they planed to go to the court house and get married. But untill they they were just going to relax and get back to the point they were at before.