|2|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

"Erica"

Days later

"Wow damn your more beautiful than I thought" I began to blush. I had sent him a few pictures of me and he sent me a few pictures of himself. He was fine as hell, "well thank you Dino" I was currently up fixing my son lunch while on the phone with Dino.

"How little man doing" "he is doing good, he's been making good grades and getting nothing but happy faces on his reports" over the few days me and dino got closer and we learned a lot about each other. I know we just started talking but I feel like I know him forever. "That's great, I'm proud of him" when we first started talking I did tell him about my son and my real name and every conversation we have had he always ask about him.

"Thanks same here, we done so much practicing and he loves it..it was all worth it" "already mama, I'm proud of you rasing little man on your on and after everything you told me ..your doing an amazing job, keep doing what your doing it's all going to pay off at the end" it all meant a lot to me, I had to raise him on my own, it was tuff at first but I got This mothering shit on deck now.

"So when you get out again" "judge said I get out in a year, hopefully earlier thoe" he was in jail for murder but it was self defense and plus he use to be an known drug dealer in Dallas. He been in jail for 7 years and his time was almost ending, he was soon to go back to nothing. His baby mom took his kids and everything he had and dipped. I knew it broke his heart and it made me mad as hell when he told me the story.

"Aww well it will be soon thoe, early or not your getting out, you served your full time" he sighed "yeah I know" day and night we talk about life, what we want to happen in the future, mistakes we made that we wished we could change, uplifting each other and love. I didn't expect myself talking on a chat like this , but I can't lie I love talking to him thoe.