|11|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

Months later...
Erica

"Mommy the baby is crying again" I heard javion say. I got up slowly walking out of my room to my new born baby room. Dino was at work and I was busy at home with the kids. We had our baby a week ago. That was probably the best delivery I had. The baby came out so easy and quick, I was shocked Bout how much my baby had weighed thoe. That baby was almost 9 pounds, now that's a big baby.

All the baby do is eat and go to sleep, I didn't have a problem with it thoe, it's just that Dino always wants the baby to be up or just holding it. We did have a baby girl and we named her rylee. Dino couldn't stop smiling when she was born. he wouldn't go to sleep at all. He watched her every move, was the first to change her pampers or the first to feed her. He let me rest my whole time up there.

"Hi my rylee bear" I kissed her cheek. She was so pretty, my baby girl was bright as hell. She basically had her dad whole face but with my lips thoe. I went down stairs to go warm up her bottle so she could eat. I can't lie I was tired as hell, haven't really got no sleep. I've been up unpacking and basically tending to my kids all day.

I feed her and then her fat ass went back to sleep. I laid her in the bed with me so we could both get some sleep. "Mommy" I looked up to seeing dj at my door. "Wassup" "daddy said he is on his way, he FaceTimed us" I nodded and then laid back down.

_______________

Dino

I walked in the house, ready to get in the bed with my girls. Seeing rylee be born was probably one of the best things I Eva saw. I fell in love at the first time I saw my girl. She was so pretty, she literally my everything.

Walking in the room I saw both of them were sleep, Erica was on one slide and rylee was on her baby pillow knocked out. I really enjoy this family shit, being with the ones I love the most was amazing to me. Especially Erica, she is my everything and she gave me the most amazing gift in the world, soon our anniversary will be coming in like a week or two and her birthday also. So you know I gotta show out for my lil baby.

I was about to shower but then Erica phone started going off. I looked at seeing a few unknown number texting her. "Your moms is in the hospital" the text said. I stood there in shook, shaking Erica to wake up.

"Baby wake up" "what's wrong" she said getting up rubbing her eyes "your mom is in the hospital" she got up quickly going to get dressed later coming out.
"Grab her and let's go" "boys let's go" we got in the car and drove off. I didn't know exactly what happened but I could tell it was finna be wild. I would sneak a few peaks at Erica and could tell she was upset.

_______

"What do you mean she is dying" Erica asked the doctor. We did drop the kids off at her grandma house and then came to the hospital. "Yes she is dying, she had fell back and hit her head on the edge of the table pretty hard and now it have left her bleeding on the brain " I watched Erica as she broke down, I held her close to me "her son had brought her up here,he should be in the room" we followed behind the doctor, she looked at me and then I looked at her, we were both confused cause she doesn't have any brothers.

Soon as we walked in my eyes landed on Erica baby father. She ran in full speed to him and start to fight him, he balled up like a little bitch to, the shit was funny but I couldn't allow for this to happen for to long they might want to kick her out. "Chill out baby" I said as I grabbed her trying to pull her off of him.

It took a min but she then finally let him go. "What the fuck your problem is" he yelled "your my problem I wish yo ass would have just stayed away from here" she yelled back. I grabbed her pulling her back outside. I wanted her to calm down so we could figure out what happened. "Umm are you the daughter of the lady in this room" a police officer asked. "Yes, could you please tell me what happened" she asked.

"Well the man in there says that they were having an argument, she started to walk backwards and tripped and hit her head on the side of the table" "and you believe it was an accident" she asked him "no i don't actually cause see I know him and he have a bad history of abusing others near him, his temper is crazy also" this was all a shocker to me, and it had me wondering "did he ever harm Erica" I thought.

"Yeah I know, but I'll like for y'all to just send him away, I don't care what you do to him but I want him away from here, he cause me to much pain before and I'll be damn if I let him come fuck with my family" he nodded "I understand and we will handle everything and get justice for your mom" that's when he walked away.

I could tell by her face she was hurt "did he ever touch you" I asked her. I wanted to know, I had to know, no matter how much it hurts me I had to know cause this my girl.

She didn't say anything but just changed the subject "tell me Erica, did he?" I asked her one last time and that's when she broke down again crying. "Yes but it was before I got pregnant with dj, he came in drunk one night and was trippen hard ,he left me with a black eye and a broken nose" I pulled her close to me comforting her, trying to calm her down. If I was like I was back then I would have been put in work with ole boy and definitely not give a fuck if I killed him or not but shit a nigga got a family now and a little girl.

I can't risk it all leaving my shorty to raise our kids because of something stupid I could have did. Either back in jail for longer then before or dead, I can't have that happen definitely not now. I'll hate myself for real I can't be here to watch these kids grow because of what I did.

"It's Ight ma just chill, come on let's go in the room" I grabbed her hand leading her back to the room her mother was in, by the time we got there ole boy was getting walked out by the police. He didn't even look our way, for the rest of the night we stayed in the room with her moms untill like 2am and then we left so we could get some sleep. This was one crazy ass night fasho