|10|

*MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & COMMENT*

Dino

2 weeks later.. I've been sleeping on this couch for two weeks now, and I'm tried of it for real but anything to get back good with my girl then I'm straight. It was late at night so of course everyone was sleep, well that at least what I thought. Untill I heard a door open. I watched as dj walked into the kitchen, he then walked out with a juice. I guess he thought I was sleep cause he jumped so hard once he saw me up watching tv.

"What you doing up and why you got a juice, you know yo moms don't play that" he started to make this sad face, that always get me "I sorry Dino, I just thirsty" I couldn't do nun but smile, he reminded me so much of Erica, It was crazy. "Ight gone head before your moms get up" he nodded then started to walk but stopped once he heard a door open, then out comes Erica, with a sports bra on, biker shorts and her bonnet on. "Dang" I heard him say. He knew she was finna be mad.

"Why you up fa" she asked "I was thirsty mommy" she looked down at his hand seeing a juice "well go get a bottle of water then, you don't need juice" i watched as he walked away back into the kitchen and then came back with a small water bottle. "Now go to bed" "okay mommy" he said as he walked away. I thought after that she walked away but she didn't. "Now why is you up fa" "cause I can't sleep and it gets uncomfortable on this small as couch, I miss my bed" I started to pout, like a lil ass kid.

"Well you shouldn't have did what you did" all I could do was sigh. I was pretty much over the whole thing and I just wanted to be in the bed with her now. "You did two weeks in, so I guess you can come back" "I can come back?" I asked with the biggest cheesy smile on my face. "Yeah man" she didn't have to tell me twice, quickly I picked up all my shit and carried it to our room. I was happy as hell, back in my bed once again.

"Nope get off me" "man stop it now" I said smacking her hands away. I didn't want to fuck I just wanted to cuddle. She finally stopped allowing me to wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close so my face could lay on her stomach.

"Damn baby i just wanted to cuddle" she sighed that's when I looked at her with an concerned look "I missed you what's wrong" I asked her. I knew something was wrong Cause everytime it is she sighs. "I missed you to and umm.. I really don't know how to say it and plus I don't know how to feel about it" she told me.

"Just tell me baby, you know I'm always here" I let her go so she could explain everything to me. "Well I'm pregnant" I excited, I was hoping that this would happen soon.. I put in a lot of work, felt like everything was getting better all ready. "That's great baby" I noticed she was kinda sad about it but I didn't know what for, we was finally getting our baby. "Why you look so sad for" I asked "I don't know, I just be thinking about baby girl that's all" I nodded.. I understood how she was feeling.

Of course I was still hurt by the fact she was gone, I will forever be hurt but I feel like this is a start over for me, I wasn't there for my kids in the beginning liked I wanted to be and now god giving a young nigga anotha chance. "Yeah I know but you know this a blessing thoe for the both of us, if it's a girl then I know it's a blessing from my baby girl in heaven" I was happy to be a father again, a fresh beginning.

My life was getting back on track. I got a beautiful woman and kids plus one on the way so I know I had to buckle down on this shit and be the best that I can be for them. I remembered when we first started talking, i enjoyed having convos with her.. talking every night about life and shit. I use to look forward to her calling me everyday. That shit would make a nigga day.

She was the one that lighten my spirit, when she first came to see me it was love at first sight. I fell in love with shawty even more after she visit me. Every visit always surprised me, she would always put money on my books making sure I survived in that motherfucka. I know if she wasn't here, I would had went back to my old ways selling drugs and shit, probably would have never knew my kids were around or anything. So I thank my girl, I probably dont show it enough but I do.

"How long you knew" I asked her "since Friday" I just nodded. I cuddled back with her laying my head on her stomach, her stomach had a pudge but it wasn't that big thoe. "You know we gotta get a bigger house with more room" I nodded. She was right, this was only a two bedroom and three bath cause dj had a bathroom in his room like we do.

"Okay well we can go looking for a three bedroom and two bath" I told her "no javion having his own room this time, them boys getting to big now" I just nodded. We sat and talked about the changes we were making, untill we fell a sleep. She was the first to go to sleep thoe then me, I hugged up to her stomach never letting her go.

VOTE & COMMENT 💜💫