|27|

3 years later ...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So much has happened over the years, after I got shot and woke up . I had found out that I was pregnant with my third child. I was happy can't lie, but I was also mad and hurt, I'll say a year or two later I finally decided to call it quits with Dino. I know I did it before by separating but this time it's totally different this time. I just wasn't ready for that type of life style, I know in the beginning I said I'll be there and I'm still there no matter what but right now I'm trying to be focused on my kids and their well-being.

I sit and think so much about that day. I could have lost my life, my kids could have been motherless, wondering where is mommy? And that just breaks my heart but now things is totally different. Me and dino don't have a perfect relationship,it seems like every time we do talk it's an argument about something stupid.

I know he was mad when I said I wanted to end things but he had to understand where I was coming from.

I don't want him to hate me or feel like I gave up on him , when I haven't at all. I still care about him and will love him forever . I mean he is still my husband, I haven't divorced him at all. I know I need to but right now but I'm not stun it.

"Mommy Ace won't leave me alone" rylee came running in my room, taking me out of my thoughts. My rylee was now 4 and my dj was 9 and javion was 12.

They have all gotten so big and healthy. If you would have asked me back then where would I see myself now? I definitely wouldn't have said this. I really didn't plan on having kids but they just all popped up. I wanted dj to get a little older before I decided to but that was all a change of plans.

"Tell him to come here now" I told her, she ran back out my room running and yelling, didn't know what she was yelling. All I could do was laugh, these kids was funny.

I got up out of my bed going to my closest to pick out my clothes for today. Today I was dropping the kids off at dino house for the weekend, I was ready to drop them off. So I could finally have time for myself, I needed it. Even thoe I didn't know what to do , I still needed it.

I put on something comfortable like a hoodie, sweats and my slides. I was just going to drop them off then come back home and maybe sleep first, cause I was tired asf. My baby boy always was the one that wakes up early, it use to make me mad but now I'm use to it. He was only 2 thoe. But he has an soul of a old man.

After I got done getting dressed I went to go get the kids dressed and their bag packed. After that I got them in the car, javion sat in the front, my baby boy sat behind me and rylee was in the middle and dj sat behind javion.

And yes I still have javion, this is my son no matter what. Javion had a choice to either go with his dad or stay with me, Dino couldn't be mad at that. Cause javion been attached to me since the beginning, javion will forever be my baby. We pulled into Dino's parking lot. He still stayed in the apartment from way before.

"Javion stop now" I said in a stern voice "but ma dj hit me first" he began to pout. "I don't care I said stop or I'll just tell your dad both of y'all out here fighting" he got completely silent. I used my spare key to unlock the door then, once we was in I called Dino's name so he could know we was here. The kids ran in full speed leaving me by the door.