|39|

"Dino"

A month later..

"Do it again rylee and watch I pop you" Erica told her. Erica was busy trying to get her hair situated but rylee kept moving and shit. I guess she didn't believe her momma cause the next thing I hear is her crying. I walked back in the room to see what happened and she started to cuss me out. "Dino don't come in here babying her she is good, she gotta get ready cause she got school and I'm not about to sit here all day fighting with her ass" she said with a attitude. I walked right back out, I'm not trying to get on her bad side.. you feel me?

Since we left atl she been stressed. I know she ain't going to admit to it but word got back to her that monae & her baby daddy been trippen saying this and that about us. Erica wouldn't tell me but I'll figure out soon, I guess she don't wanna tell me cause I'll act up. Can't lie I been wanting ole boy head. I heard he get out soon thoe and you know imma be waiting on that.. he gotta see me thoe.

"Javion didn't I tell you to hurry up" I could hear Erica yell out the room. "Yes mommy I'm finding my jacket now" i heard javion say. Dj had been ready and was knocked out on the couch, we still haven't find a good daycare for ace so he been chilling with me at my lil shop while Erica work.

"Come on yall" I told them. I shook dj so he could wake up once he did.. he went out the door first then came javion and rylee right behind. "Y'all ready for school" I asked as I got in the car. I looked back at them. They were mean mugging me, mainly rylee. "Don't look at me like that rylee" starting the car I back out the garage then headed to drop off the boys first then rylee.. the girl started crying "daddy I don't wanna go" she said holding on to my legs.

She always did this but never pulled this with her momma. "Rylee we not about to do this today, gone in there girl" I grabbed her putting her in my arms walking to her class. "You be good and I got you after school" she nodded her head, kissing my cheek. I let her down and then she walked into her class.

Erica was off for today so her and ace was spending time with me at my shop. It didn't take me long to get there. Walking in it was silent "Erica" I said as I walked into our room. She was busy rocking ace to sleep.

"You ready" she nodded her head "get ace bag and cup.. oh get my laptop and bag" she said as she walked out the room. I grabbed what she said then walked out.

____________

"I can't fucking believe this" I heard Erica say from behind my desk. "What happen?" I asked her walking up to where she was sitting. She pulled out her phone showing a picture of monae and her baby father "fuck them" I told her. They was going to get their karma "but Bae I-" I shook my head "no fuck em.. they'll get handled better believe that but you gotta understand sum.. we here now and it ain't shit we can do to them" I told her and it was true

As much as I wish that I could, I can't not right now. We're in a good space, she happy, the kids are happy. I can't just fuck it all up cause of them folks. "We good erica , making money and everyone is happy you feel me? Fuck em.. he ain't going to do shit but treat her ass like shit so it's cool..

"Do you hear me" using my index finger to lift her head up to me so I could see her eyes. "Yes dino" I smiled. Her little pouting face was cute.. I pecked her lips one time "ewww daddy" we heard ace say causing both of us to laugh "you in grown folks business" he shook his head and went back too his toys.

I pulled up a chair beside her "you know our anniversary coming up what you tryna do" I wanted to do something special for her, we been threw so much shit together.. never really had someone that had me like she do.

"Let's take a family trip" I shook my head "no Erica this about me and you, we can do something with them after" we always did something as a family but now I wanna do things differently.

"Let's fly out the country" she said,we never really been out the country. Well we always wanted too but with our kids being young and shit we try not too.

"Where you wanna go" she away for a min thinking "umm Jamaica.. I've always wanted to go there" back then she use to tell me all the time she wanted to go there and I guess I gotta make that happen. "Ight cool" I said walking away and pulling out my phone calling a number "make that happen"'was all I said then ended the call.

I had this all planned out,a nice get away trip for me and her the kids is going to be with gran so that was set. Now all I had to do was get her to the airport in time.

"What about if I told you that we are leaving today" she looked at me "leaving today? Stop playing" I chuckled "I'm not Bae I'm fr .. today me and you on the plane to Jamaica" all she could do was smile "show me proof" I pulled out the two tickets in my pocket "is that enough proof" she looked at for a second then out of no where she jumped up on me wrapping her arms around me. "Fr baby? We going now" I nodded my head "but what about the kids and-" putting my hand over her mouth "that's all settled now come on so we can drop ace of with gran, she will be picking the kids up from school" she moved so fast cleaning up her mess then going to clean up ace mess and then picking him up taking him to the car.

"Come on grandpa we gotta get going" I heard Erica say. I could tell she was excited, maybe this will get her mind off of things like them two back in Atlanta.
"Girl here I come" I yelled as I locked the door to my shop.

__________________

"First class please" Erica said as she handed over both of our tickets and passports. "Go threw that door and then to the left" she said handing everything back to us. Since I've told Erica about our get away trip she never stop smiling, "this is going to be so beautiful, I can't wait to taste one of those coconut drinks down there" oh yeah she been talking a lot too. Usually I would tell her to shut up but I'm not going to stop her happiness, her mind on drinks while mines on the weed.

Time to see what it's about so I can come back bragging to the boys at the shop. Once we sat down I got on my phone checking my messages and things, you know how you get that feeling that someone is staring. I looked up to see Erica staring at me "what girl" I said laughing "you know I love you right" "hell yeah baby" she pecked my lips "we been threw a lot and got threw it all together, I can't lie I'm happy that I've met you, here we are years later happy. Doing better the kids are happy and we are too" I know I always say this but I never expected myself to be married or even having all these kids. When I met Erica she was the best thing that ever happened to me honestly.

Besides my kids, she is cause I don't think any lady could take care of a nigga like me coming straight from jail to nothing really. I owe my life to that girl, she save mines you feel me? And with out her I probably would've never been shit. I know I probably would have been back in the streets selling and doing what I was doing before you know? But things changed, got a wife and kids now.. wouldn't trade this shit for nothing in the world.

It all started with a phone call and then a visitation now look at us ...

The end

Thanks to everyone that did show love ❤️ I truly appreciate it but now it's the end of this book, don't let this be the last time I see you 😂 more books coming soon so follow me and keep up with me I promise your going to love the new shit I got coming 😭🤷🏽‍♀️😍😭

I'll see y'all later lol
-tee