Wicked Games

~Made a wrong turn once or twice. Dug my way out blood and fire. Bad decisions, that's alright. Welcome to my silly life. Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood, miss 'no way it's all good', It didn't slow me down. Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated, look I'm still around. Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel like you're less than perfect. Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing, you are perfect to me~ Pink

Chapter Theme Song: 'Perfect' by Pink.

°°

Third Person POV

Olivia watches as Rainey and Ansel both get out of the black Honda at the front of the school. Her blood pumps rapidly through her veins at the sight of them walking together. She swallows hard, in hopes of alleviating the strong pang of resentment and bitterness within her. The brisk whistling wind flurries her brown long hair into her face. She pays it no attention as she bites down hard on her lip.

She can't understand how Rainey has been at the school for only four days, yet she somehow managed to grab Ansel's attention. She has been proclaiming her love for this boy ever since she first saw him in seventh grade, and she doesn't deem it fair that a new girl should come along and snatch him right out of her hands. He belongs to her.

"Jace." She utters her cousin's name, her eyes still glued to the devastating scene in front of her as she digs her nails in her palms. Jace is oblivious to his cousin's calling, typing away on his phone while chuckling to himself.

"Jace!" she yells.

He snaps his head to her. "What, Olly?"

"Stop looking at nudes for once in your life and be productive. That girl over there." She points to Rainey, who is oblivious to the two pairs of staring eyes while she walks with Ansel in the direction of the school's building.

"Oh, the girl I gave a tour on her first day of school...what about her?"

"She's moving in on my man, and I don't like it."

"Then do what you always do, threaten her or slap her or something." Jace shrugs, not wasting a second to pull his eyes back to his cell.

Oliva frowns and snatches the phone from his grasp, earning a desperate whine from him. "Damn, she was about to send a bikini picture."

"I cannot threaten her or slap her or whatever...she fractured my fucking wrist the last time."

"That was her?" Jace chuckles. Olivia stares at him straight-faced, and he clears his throat, attempting to bring forth a serious demeanor.

"I need you to distract her. As much as I hate to admit it, you're good looking, so make her like you or something...or have sex with her and get her attached. I don't care what you need to do, but you need to do it fast. Before Ansel gets stolen from me."

"You know Olly, something can only get 'stolen' if it belongs to you, and as far as I can see, Ansel doesn't even notice you exist."

Olivia glares daggers at him, and he gulps. "Sorry."

"Come on, do this one thing for me, you asshole!"

Jace sighs. "I really don't have the time to be-"

"I'll do your homework for a month."