Every Single Part Of Me

~Born on the wrong side of the ocean with all the tides against you. You never thought you'd be much good for anyone but that's so far from the truth. I know there's pain in your heart and you're covered in scars, wish you could see what I do.~ Skylar Grey.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Everything I Need' Skylar Grey.

Warning: Chapter contains mature sexual content.

A/N: Swipe left for the song audio :)

••

Rainey

"I spoke with Ansel's parents and thanked them for being so welcoming to you. They are nice people. I offered them monetary compensation for their generosity, but they politely declined it. They seem to like you a lot."

My lips barely lift in a smile as my dad pats my head, placing a small kiss on my forehead. He is now leaving to head to a villa he rented at scheme one of Crossview Close. He will not be departing from the country until a few days, and at that time he will be taking me and Riley with him back to Dubai. He wanted us to stay at the villa tonight, but I told him I wanted to spend as much time as I can with the brothers. He promised he will just be a short distance away and will drop by tomorrow.

"Are you sure you don't want to come? They have an outside pool and jacuzzi. You girls could even go hang out at the bar or something, not every dad allows his daughter to drink. Or get tattoos." He taps my nose lightly, tittering humorously to lighten my mood.

I smile, shaking my head. "I wanted to spend a bit more time with them since we'll be leaving soon."

He nods in understanding. "They are some really fun boys; I see why you like them so much." An apologetic look passes over his face and he exhales sharply. "I am so sorry, Rain. I just can't—"

"It's okay. I know. I know and I understand. Just give me the weekend with them. I will go to Dubai with you when the time comes."

A line forms between his brows as he pulls me into his chest. "I love you, Rainey."

I shut my eyes. "I love you too, dad."

He sighs as I pull away, slipping his cell from his back pocket to check the time. "It's now 8:00 pm, go on in; it is cold out. I must rouse early tomorrow to go by the police station. There is a lot of matters to take care of."

The night air stings my face as I nod my head. He kisses my cheek before stepping through the gates. "Call me if anything, princess."

"Okay, dad."

He nods to Marco, who quickly moves over to me and hands me a piece of paper. I look at him quizzically before unfolding the note. It is a series of numbers with his name badly written underneath it.

"Give it to the brothers. They are cool; I would love it if we could be friends."

My lips stretch in a bright smile. "Sure, I will."

There is no doubt that the king brothers can manage to capture the heart of even the most immovable person. They truly are five in a million.

Marco renders a friendly beam before moving over to the van and sliding into the driver's seat. The horn honks as they pull away from the gates and I lamely wave my hand as they vanish out of view.

Breathing heavily, I glance up at the night sky. I am really going to miss it here.

••

Ansel and I are sitting on his bed in silence. His gaze is bleak and distant as if he has a lot on his mind. The stillness is painful because not talking allows my mind to frantically race with thoughts of my upcoming departure.